Launched in 2012, LiveHire began as a marketplace connecting employers and talent on demand. Today, we help Australia's biggest brands connect to engaged talent through the curation of Live Talent Communities. We're bringing quality human connection back to recruitment through rich data and user experiences.
LiveHire is a cloud-based HR productivity tool for sourcing and recruitment that delivers ‘talent on demand' for small to large enterprises. The Platform enables customers to leverage their brand, employee networks and digital assets to invite and curate talent from anywhere, online and offline into a private ‘Talent Community'. Candidates accept an invite to join these Talent Communities, creating a unique LiveHire digital profile once, then use this profile to join multiple Talent Communities privately, with one click, establishing a network effect. A shared ‘Talent Economy' is created, and LiveHire's algorithms track communications between employers and talent to better understand when people are ready for a new role. The Platform enables companies to fill their roles on an ongoing basis with demonstrated cost and time savings.
All enquiries about your shareholding details can be sent to email@example.com.
Investor Email Announcements
Boardroom Contact Details
Boardroom Pty Limited, GPO Box 3993, Sydney NSW 2001
Telephone (Within Australia): 1300 737 760
Telephone (Outside Australia): +61 2 9290 9600
Facsimile: +61 9279 0664
- LiveHire integrates with worlds top job site Indeed (261KB) VIEW PRESENTATION MARCH 13, 2017
- LiveHire and CEB partner to launch Women in Tech Portal (1.18MB) VIEW PRESENTATION MARCH 09, 2017
- Investor Presentation (2.30MB) FEBRUARY 27, 2017
- Two Cornerstone Clients launched in Education vertical (152KB) FEBRUARY 14, 2017
- Exercise of Options (232KB) FEBRUARY 13, 2017
- LiveHire appoints Chief Financial Officer (800KB) JANUARY 13, 2017
- Release of shares from escrow (288KB) DECEMBER 29, 2016
- LiveHire announces SAP SuccessFactors integration and update (935KB) DECEMBER 20, 2016
- Upcoming release of shares from escrow (108KB) DECEMBER 19, 2016
- LiveHire launches two major product releases (623KB) DECEMBER 16, 2016
- LiveHire launches with two major aged care providers (313KB) DECEMBER 08, 2016
- Results of Annual General Meeting (158KB) NOVEMBER 23, 2016
- AGM Managment Presentation (1.62MB) NOVEMBER 11, 2016
- AHRI partners and launches Talent Community technology (177KB) OCTOBER 27, 2016
- Notice of Annual General Meeting (529KB) OCTOBER 21, 2016
- LiveHire TechKnow Presentation (1.5MB) OCTOBER 18, 2016
- LiveHire Quarterly Activity Report (717KB) OCTOBER 18, 2016
- Appendix 3B (320KB) OCTOBER 17, 2016
- Corporate Governance Statement (280KB) OCTOBER 03, 2016
- Appendix 4G (268KB) OCTOBER 03, 2016
- LiveHire signs two key technology partnerships (266KB) SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
- LiveHire signs Telstra Health to launch Talent Community (61KB) SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
- General Pants Co. launches LiveHire Talent Community (207KB) SEPTEMBER 01, 2016
- Appendix 4E (247KB) AUGUST 31, 2016
- Commentary to Appendix 4E (203KB) AUGUST 31, 2016
- Investor Presentation (1.90MB) AUGUST 22, 2016
- RPO partnership delivers first client win for LiveHire (70.7KB) AUGUST 03, 2016
- LiveHire Quarterly Commentary and Cashflow Report (799KB) JULY 27, 2016
- Recruitment leader joins to lead sales in QLD & NT (253.9KB) JULY 20, 2016
- LiveHire announces first RPO partnership with Randstad (167.9KB) JULY 07, 2016
- Industry leader joins LVH to drive growth (165.8KB) JULY 05, 2016
- Change of Director's Interest Notice (113.4KB) JUNE 27, 2016
- LiveHire signs Cornerstone Client and Integrates Technology (178.4KB) JUNE 15, 2016
- Initial Directors' Interests Notices (474.1KB) JUNE 10, 2016
- LiveHire Ltd lists on ASX (1.6MB) JUNE 10, 2016
- Confirmation Statement (83.9KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- Securities Trading Policy (109.2KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- Corporate Governance Statement (246.2KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- LiveHire Limited - 31 December 2015 Accounts (382.5KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- LiveHire Limited - 30 June 2015 Accounts (364.6KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- LiveHire Limited - 30 June 2014 Accounts (333.1KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- LiveHire Limited - 30 June 2013 Accounts (309.8KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- Constitution (419.7KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- Information Form and Checklist (5.9MB) JUNE 08, 2016
- Appendix 1A (1.2MB) JUNE 08, 2016
- Top 20 Holders (93.4KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- Distribution Schedule (83.6KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- Pre-Quotation Disclosure (260.4KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- ASX Notice - Admission and Official Quotation (287.6KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- Admission to Official List (256.7KB) JUNE 08, 2016
- Replacement Prospectus - Livehire Limited (2.5MB) MAY 23, 2016
- Appendix 4D and Half Year Report (902KB) FEBRUARY 27, 2017
- December Quarterly Report and Appendix 4C (644KB) JANUARY 18, 2017
- Annual Report 2016 (1.7MB) OCTOBER 28, 2016
- Financial Reports for year ending 30 June 2016 (1.0MB) OCTOBER 03, 2016
- LiveHire Limited - 31 December 2015 Accounts (382.5KB) JUNE 08, 2016
Board of Directors
Mr Geoff Morgan AM NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, CHAIRMAN
With over 30 years in the industry, Geoff is one of Australia's leading recruitment and human resources executives. He is also a very active philanthropist.
Geoff co-founded recruitment firm Morgan & Banks in 1985, building the company into one of the Asia Pacific's most prominent recruitment companies.
Geoff floated Morgan & Banks on the ASX in 1994, and grew the company to over $700 million in revenues before its acquisition by TMP Worldwide, a US company listed on the NASDAQ, for $380 million.
Geoff then co-founded talent management firm Talent2, building it into a leading recruitment HR outsourcing firm and listing it on the ASX in 2004. Talent2 was privatised in 2012, before the company was sold to leading US private talent management firm Allegis Group in 2014.
Geoff has co-authored several books on recruiting, and is an experienced investor in human resources technology. In 2004, Geoff was the recipient of the "Ernst & Young Master Entrepreneur of the Year Award" given for sustained success in business. Geoff was recognized as Member of the Order of Australia in 2015 and is also member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Mr Antonluigi Gozzi Managing Director, Product and Data
Antonluigi is Founder and Managing Director of LiveHire.
As Managing Director, Antonluigi has overall responsibility for the strategy and operation of the LiveHire business. Antonluigi also leads the development team, and has managed the in-house development of LiveHire's technology platform and proprietary intellectual property since incorporation of the Company.
Antonluigi's passions are technology, big data and network analytics, and businesses that use technology to improve the quality of life of their users and make society more efficient and transparent for all.
Prior to founding LiveHire in 2011, Antonluigi worked in management consulting and delivered projects for some of Australia's largest corporates, including BHP Billiton, Leighton and Fairfax both in Australia and overseas.
Antonluigi has a Masters of Engineering from the University of Parma, Italy, and is member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Mr Michael Haywood Growth and Commercial Director
Michael is Founder and Growth Director of LiveHire.
As Executive Director, Michael has responsibility for growth, new business development, brand, marketing and strategic partnerships.
Prior to founding LiveHire, Michael launched two engineering technology start-ups, each leveraging pioneering proprietary technologies developed in-house by Michael and his respective co-founders.
Michael is passionate about scaling businesses in fast-paced, competitive industries, solutions that deliver real positive value in people's lives and technology that helps us evolve to a more humanised and connected world.
Mr Haywood has completed a PhD in Engineering and a Bachelor of Commerce and Engineering, both from the University of Western Australia.
Mr Patrick Grant Galvin Executive Director, Operations
Grant is an Executive Director of LiveHire, having joined the board in April 2014.
As Executive Director, Grant leads all aspects of commercial execution, driving growth in Talent Community Connections and revenue by working with customers on unlocking significant sourcing and recruitment efficiencies through the Platform.
Grant has over 20 years of commercial leadership experience with large global corporates including EY Global, The Coca-Cola Company, Deloitte Consulting, and American Express in Australia, USA, UK and Ireland.
Grant is passionate about the transformative power of new technology in traditional businesses, leading high performance teams that drive sustainable high growth and delivering real customer value.
Grant holds an MBA from UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School, a Bachelor in Economics from the University College Dublin and Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment from the Australian Securities Institute. Grant is also member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Mr Adam Zorzi Non-Executive Director
Adam is an independent Non-Executive Director of LiveHire.
Adam joined the LiveHire board in April 2012, having been a foundational investor in the LiveHire business and served as Chairman prior to the appointment of Geoff Morgan.
As an experienced executive, Adam has over 15 years of corporate board experience. Adam is Executive Director of Australian Development Capital, a private fund manager specialising in the acquisition and management of property investment and development assets.
Adam also sits on the boards of a number of non-profits and charitable organisations, including Starlight Children's Foundation Australia (WA) and FORM – Building a State of Creativity.
Adam holds a Bachelor of Commerce from Curtin University of Technology with Double Majors in Property and Finance.
- Audit & Risk Management Committee Charter APRIL 26, 2016
- Renumeration and Nomination Committee Charter APRIL 26, 2016
- Board Charter APRIL 26, 2016
- Disclosure Policy APRIL 26, 2016
- Securities Trading Policy APRIL 26, 2016
- Diversity Policy APRIL 26, 2016
- Risk Management Policy APRIL 26, 2016
- Social Media Policy APRIL 26, 2016
- Shareholder Communications Policy APRIL 26, 2016
- Remuneration Policy APRIL 26, 2016
Shares on issue200,000,000
Unlisted options on issue16,600,000
Total fully diluted equity216,600,000