Total eight years of experience, including five years in Oracle Manufacturing & Distributions applications.
* Total eight years of experience, including five years in Oracle Manufacturing & Distributions applications. ; * Ability to understand business goals and implement best practices to improve the efficiency and productivity of supply chain ; * Sound communication skills, result oriented, open to learn new technologies and a good team player ; * Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process ; * Experience in requirements gathering, gap analysis, business process redesign and mapping, testing and user training ;More
- Coordinate and manage REWORK process in AU & NZ. Responsible for Rework and ATO materials planning. Update required BOM & Routings in ORACLE for rework shop orders. Coordinate and assess rework functions, in conjunction with Logistics Manager/Service Manager/Inventory-Co-ordinator on products associated with ECO/SLIP notifications to determine if these can be performed “In-House” or have to be returned to the manufacturing site. Create Shop orders in ORACLE for all ECO/SLIP rework and KIT requirements. Monitor rework Jobs and inform rework status to management. As per the ECO/SLIP, notifications perform rework within the logistics department or engage expertise from other GA technical depts. (Category Managers/Service Manager and or Tier 2 product support team). Documented REWORK process for AU & NZ. Maintain and perform stock takes on Raw materials of ATO cards inventory. Daily task of manufacturing ATO (Assemble to Order) cards on receipt of Job tickets from sales orders through Oracle.
- performing system testing and providing feedback to developers ;
- documenting functional requirements, use cases and workflows ;
- gathering user requirements ;
- monitoring and reporting progress of projects on the weekly and monthly basis
Reliance Industries Ltd, Reliance Industries is an Indian conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai. The company operates in fields of petrochemicals, refining, oil and gas, textiles, and retail. The flagship company is a Fortune Global 500 company and is the largest private company in India with revenues in excess of US$ 58 billion. I was responsible for:More
Education and Qualifications
Masters of Information and Communication TechnologyMore
|2011||Masters of Information and Communication Technology||Master's Degree||University of Wollongong||No|
|2007||International Software Testing Qualification Board||Certificate||Unknown||No|
|2006||Bachelor of Electronics Engineering||Bachelor Degree||University of Pune||No|
- Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Sharepoint, Project, Visio (2013) (Advanced)
- Oracle R12, Oracle 11i (Advanced)
- SQL (Advanced)