I'm a commercially focused property specialist with over 15 years experience in leading projects and managing portfolios. Over the years I have developed a unique insight into the industry having harnessed my skills in consultancy, agency and in-house for Global 500 businesses. I am an accomplished change manager optimising people, projects and efficiencies. My experience with activity and ratio based workspaces reflects the future of businesses. I am driven by my values and my desire to excel in everything I do. I'm passionate about sharing my knowledge and experiences to bring diversity in my community focused roles.More
- Strategic and operational management of the property portfolio for WA, SA and the NT.
- Project management of a $60 million refurbishment with 2,200 staff in occupation of the building. Change management and stakeholder engagement across the portfolio. Various projects at national level.
- Project management of commercial fit out and construction projects.
- Project manager for $30m heritage building refurbishment. Implementation of Quality Assurance system to ISO9001 accreditation.
- Management of Perth CBD property portfolio.
- Management of the Perth portfolio of properties.
- Managed seven properties with total NLA of over 140,000m2.
Education and Qualifications
|2017||MBA||MBA||University of Western Australia||No|
|2016||GAICD||Other||Australian Institute of Company Directors||No|
|2008||Green Star Accredited Professional||Other||Green Building Council of Australia||Yes|
|2001||Postgraduate Certificate of E-commerce||Graduate Certificate||Murdoch University||Yes|
|2000||Bachelor of Arts||Bachelor Degree||University of Western Australia||Yes|
Achievements and Awards
Board member - Rottnest Foundation
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Advanced)
- SAP (Intermediate)
- office (Advanced)
- powerpoint (Advanced)
- outlook (Advanced)