Exploration geologist with 4 years of experience in the field. Enthusiastic about working in remote locations. Has been involved in 3 exploration projects for based metals (Cu, Pb, Zn), nickel and silver.More
- Supervise Drill Rig teams
- Coordinate the liaison with the senior geologist and exploration manager and the exploration team
- Collaborate with the Department of Mines and Petroleum of WA, for the approvals of Programs of Work (POW-exploration).
- Signed as Registered Manager of Whim Creek Mine site (from March 2013), conduct safety meetings and safety inductions
- Geological interpretation of Cu, Zn, Pb VMS deposits of Whim Creek and Sulphur Springs Provinces
- Redefinition of the ore body model for each Province and generation of new exploration targets.
Involved in the regional exploration campaigns for based metals (Cu, Pb, Zn) VMS deposits of the Pilbara craton in the Province of Whim Creek, Liberty Indee and Sulphur Springs. - Conduct geological mapping of the hosted massive sulphur volcanogenic and sedimentary sequences and surrounding green belt stratigraphy, including the alteration systems, - Perform Cross sections and 3D modelling of the drillings and alteration and mineralization layers, - Conduct the planning of the RC and DD drilling campaigns and soil sampling campaigns, - Manage core preparation, including marking measurements, core orientation, sampling, cutting, - Perform RC and core logging, sampling and mineral resource evaluation.More
- Perform geological mapping and soil sampling,
- Conduct an evaluation of the geochemical sampling results and geological interpretation based on the daily field work.
- Generation of new exploration targets,
- Re-evaluation of the resources of Tontouta mine and prioritisation of the new drilling targets.
Internship required for the Master's degree in Geology. Involved in a "brown field" exploration campaign to find extension to the oxidised nickel deposit of Tontouta Mine.More
- Conduct daily sampling and face mapping,
- Conduct a mineralogy study of the silver hosted minerals and base metals (Cu, Pb, Zn) sulphurs, and a study of the supergene alteration,
- Conduct a study of the Imiter fault system and the geometrical relations of the silver deposit.
- Involved in the survey, which assessed the spatial distribution of the silver mineralization and highlighted a two stages paragenetic model of Imiter deposit.
Internship required for the Higher Technician degree (BCs in Geology). Assisted the Mine geologist and was involved in a geological and structural study of the giant epithermal silver deposit of Imiter Mine in the Anti-Atlas Region.More
Education and Qualifications
|2016||Project Management||Universidad Politecnic de Madrid (UPM)||No|
|2016||Level B2 Spanish||Certificate||Institute Cervantes and Universidad de Malaga (UMA)||No|
|2009||Master of Science - Geology||Master's Degree||Institut Polytechnique LaSalle Beauvais||No|
|2007||Bachelor of Science - applied Geology||Graduate Diploma||IGAL||No|
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Advanced)
- vulcan (Basic)
- MapInfo (Advanced)
- Discover 3D (Advanced)