Reliable and adaptable manager of people and processes. A wide range of work experiences and skills.
Sales Executive at Chemical Solutions P/L, Melbourne ,More
- New business gained.
- Manage sales of product range to client base.
- Recovery of business lost to competition. Development of new business sectors.Development of new marketing strategy
- Manage sales of all products to all sectors within the scope of the business.
- Co-ordinated transfer of business to new ownership. Integrated sales accounts of acquired businesses.
Establish and manage database for CRM activities. Develop new products through laboratory and on site production trials.More
- Manage sales of dyes and auxilliaries to textile and leather production clients.
- Increased sales turnover in shrinking market. Maintained high margin in key products.
- Manage the quality of tufted carpet production. Deal with customer complaints.
- Implemented Quality standards system and prepared company for accreditation.
- Managing sales of dyes and auxilliaries to textile production clients.
- Developed interstate markets and increased market share.Diversified products into new markets.Trained new staff.
- Manage operations of plant and processes.
- Developed production management and quality control systems.
- Supervise operations of fibre dyehouse production.
- Assumed leadership role within first few months. Managed round the clock production system.
- Supervise the operations of dyehouse production plant.
- Managed shift dyeing of hosiery plant.
- Manage movement of dangerous goods in and out of storage.
- Applied all safety management systems to dangerous goods warehousing.
- Manage laboratory operations for support of dyehouse produciton operation.
- Managed colour matching systems.
- Manage supply of resin formulations for use in production lines.
- Autonomously managed production requirements.
Education and Qualifications
Also completed various 'in-house' courses on Quality management and industrial sales techniques. Computer skills include Intstrumental Colour matching systems eg; MacBeth, Datacolor., ICS et al.More
|2014||Frontline Management||Certificate IV||Vostro Institute||No|
|2014||Competitive Systems and Practices||Certificate IV||Vostro Institute||No|
|2012||First Aid Certificate||Certificate I||Emergency First Aid P/L||No|
|1997||Industrial Selling Strategies||Certificate||Australian Institute of Management||No|
|1991||Associate Diploma Applied Science||Diploma||RMIT||Yes|
|1980||Higher School Certificate||High School Diploma||Flemington High School||No|
|-||Emergency First Aid or Workplace Level 1||No|
Achievements and Awards
Many years of experience in sales organizations including national teams and small business operations. Many years of experience in production, application and product development roles. Developed specialized skills in textile chemical applications and sales management. A strong command of information technologies applicable to sales and business management. An experienced relationship builder.
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Power Point (Intermediate)
- Access (Advanced)
- Acrobat Pro (Basic)