Companies hire me over other employees because.. I am a Dynamic, proactive and results driven Accommodation & Site Facilities Manager with 2
SUMMARY OF SKILLS Leadership: Successful management of large teams (250 ) Management: Successful implementation of new and efficient structures Communication: Excellent skills applied in different environments and cultures with all levels of employees EXPERIENCE OVERVIEW 23 Years Catering and Facility Management experience Leadership of performing teams Act decisively and take responsibility for actions Define roles, responsibilities & coordinate large teams Proven responsibility and accountability for the attainment of performance and Financial goals Excellent communication & relationship building Sound working knowledge of the remote catering industry Proven written and verbal communication skills Strong reporting and personal management skills Organised, flexible and highly motivatedMore
- All aspects of Managing a large scale village operations involving multi- faceted services, such as catering, bar/retail, housekeeping, Grounds, security, Minesite cleaning teams
- turned the negative culture into a positive one.
- Accountable for overall site operations including OHSE, Administration, Procurement and Human Resource departments based at Head Office
- brought food costs back into line with budgets
- Accountable for the Management of the Pannawonica township facilities in accordance with awarded contract and RTIO guidelines Overseeing and mentoring 7 departmental line managers and 127 staff on a 14/7 roster
- Including all facets of Accommodation, Catering, Village Services, Public Supermarket, Tavern and TAB Facilities, Aust. Post Office, ANZ Bank Agency, Public Service Station, 25m Public Swimming Pool, Waste site facility Manageme
- Accountable for the Mobilization & Management of Woodside’s Pluto Project Village consisting of 2132 rooms and central facilities Including Accommodation, Catering, Village Services, Retail Outlet, 2 x 500 man Taverns, 10 man
- Lost Time Injury Free for 302,950 hrs Winner of the company’s annual Star Awards for 2009 – Best of the Best, Safety and Finance categories Achieved a 97% average on all client and external audits
- Due to the number of positions over the 6 years I was employed with ESS, I have summarized the responsibilities below. I can provide further information If the need arises. Head Chef/ Catering Manager - Managed all aspects of
- Maintained a 95% average on responsible sites.
- Government policy guidelines with regard to Health & Local Laws
- Become an accredited Liquor License holder according to State Laws
- HACCP Accreditation.
- Manage and financially input $150,000 of capital.
- Set in the idealic surrounds of the Kalbarri Palm Resort, situated 6 hours north of Perth City this 150 seat Licensed Western and Chinese Restaurant was transformed from a rundown café into a highly profitable and successful resta
Education and Qualifications
|1994||Certificate - Cooking||Certificate||Unknown||No|
Achievements and Awards
Winner of the company’s annual Star Awards for 2009 – Best of the Best, Safety and Finance categories