- Independent Valuations Independent Geological Reports Exploration Program Management General Geological Consulting Company Promotion
- Prides myself in completing jobs on time and within budget.
Completion of VALMIN compliant mineral asset valuations for Independent Expert Reports and the Western Australian Office of State Revenue. Completion of Independent Geological Reports for IPO's on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Exploration Program Management in both Australia and overseas countries, specialising and a JORC 2012/NI43-101 competent person in gold, base metal and uranium exploration.More
- Managing Manhattan's uranium exploration activities in Western Australia.
- Part of the team that put together the maiden and subsequent upgraded uranium mineral resource at Double 8 in Western Australia.
- Resource Geology
- Update of Huoey Yeng Gold Resource
- Responsible for leading the Gansu Long Ao Exploration Team for orogenic gold deposits. Seconded for the Exploration Manager when they were offsite.
- Training of junior Chinese national geologists in worlds best exploration practices.
- Day to day gold exploration program planning and execution around the Leonora, WA district.
- Part of the team that brought on a number of satellite gold resources for the Sons of Gwalia mine in Leonora, WA
Education and Qualifications
|2001||Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment||Graduate Diploma||Securities Institute of Australia||No|
|1994||Bsc (Hons) Geology||Honours Degree||UNIVERSITY OF OTAGO||No|
Achievements and Awards
Ulrich Memorial Medal 1992 - First in mineralogy
- Word (Intermediate)
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Power Point (Intermediate)
- Access (Intermediate)
- Micromine (Intermediate)
- MapInfo Discover GIS (Intermediate)
- MineSight (Basic)