- Developing & sustaining regular PMO stage-gate reporting to enable team to meet/better program deliverables, identify & mitigate project/program risks, & deliver intended program KPI's.
- Leading & developing four business initiatives that have been implemented & are programmed to deliver ~$85m in savings to the Woolworths CAPEX program.
Woolworths is the leading supermarket operating 950 stores & employing 110k team members. Through its significant CAPEX investment program, Woolworths delivers ~80 new/refurbishment stores per annum to develop a superior customer experience and improve store financial, operational & customer metrics. Four direct reports, management of $360m CAPEX program, & $22m operating expense budget. Achievements include:-More
- Led the national Project Management Office to deliver 80 annual on-time/budget projects costing ~$380m - comprehensively reengineering business process, risk management & project milestone reviews, my leadership/influence delivered 80 store projects (new/refurbished), enabled $325m in incremental store sales, & a 13% improvement in store customer retention.
- Developed, implemented & led CAPEX post investment review process - designated as best practice at Wesfarmers, this process was duplicated across the business & directly led to the implementation of 41 new business standards, delivering ongoing P&L benefits of +$22m.
- Led and developed weekly sales analysis/reporting meeting responsible for 85 stores to interpret sales trends, identify investment opportunities and strategize/execute/sustain sales. In a highly competitive landscape, my leadership/management delivered sales in excess of +108% of KPI's & budget.
Part of the Wesfarmers group, Coles is a leading supermarket operating 750 stores & employing 94k team members. Leveraging strategic property planning, customer/operations needs analysis/prioritization, store team culture-change programs & training, individual store & store network financial performance are significantly improved. $300m annual sales budget, & $25m expense budget. Achievements included:-More
- Developed/implemented retailer relations strategy that systematically reviewed specialty retailer/franchisee performance & KPI's, merchandising, inventory, marketing activities, & team structure. This program improved sales turnover by +5.2%, decreased leasing churns by -7.5%, & increased NOI by +$137k.
- Developed/implemented CRM based strategy to improve corporate gift card sales - increasing specific B2B card sales by +9.5% & delivering additional sales of +$465k.
- Introduced/implemented new retailer communication strategy to consolidate, standardize, & track all key customer communications, preferences, & deliverables. This system improved customer engagement by +11% & provided ongoing expenditure savings of -$117k.
Market-leading ASX listed company that designs, develops, leases, manages, & markets leading shopping centres averaging 90,000m² GLA. Doncaster Shopping Centre has a luxury-fashion focus & generates $780m in sales turnover & ~$80m in NOI. Achievements included:-More
- MBA STUDENT
- Introduced/implemented new business-wide MIS & CRM system & implemented sales management processes which led to a +12% improvement in sales, a $1.2m improvement (reduction) in inventory, & a +16% improvement in talent retention; &
A prestige multi-site multi-franchise group operating automotive sales, service, parts, and café businesses. Achievements included:-More
- Finance Operations, Audit, Commercial Manager, Operations Improvement
Australian multi-site sales, service, rental, & parts subsidiary for Japanese OEM, manufacturing specialised electric vehicles.More
- Finance, Supply & Distribution, Strategy
Start-up premium skin, hair, & body products business involving national/international retailing, manufacturing, wholesaling, & marketing. Retail channels include mix of business developed/owned retail outlets, e-commerce, & major international department stores. Affiliations ,More
Education and Qualifications
MBA & Masters of PropertyMore
|2016||Masters - Property||Master's Degree||UTS||No|
|2010||Master of Business Administration||MBA||Monash University||No|
|2006||Bachelor of Business - Accountancy||Bachelor Degree||RMIT||No|
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Power Point (Advanced)
- Argus (Advanced)
- SAP (Advanced)
- Quickbase (Advanced)