Research and development in computational biochemistry.
Position where extensive research and development in computational biochemistry particularly where molecular modeling, molecular dynamics and informatics experiencesMore
- Teaching undergraduates
- Successfully conducted a computational study to assess the values of QM/MM
- Worked on two types of proteases such as Serine, Human Neutrophil Elastease
- Examined new and potential protein docking software (Glide/QPLD) and evaluated
- Software Used: Schrödinger software suite. ;
- Platforms and Language Used: MS Windows, Linux and Bash.
- Pharmaceuticals World Conference, 2014 - International Pharmaceutical
Solvay Pharmaceuticals Gmbh, Hanover, Germany methods in protein-ligand docking. (PDB ID 1B0F) and Cysteine, Cathepsin K (PDB ID 1TU6) as a model system to analyze how mechanism-based inhibitors (β-ketohetrocylcles) can be used as protease inhibitors. their efficiencies that are employed in lead optimization step of drug design. Oral and Poster PresentationsMore
Education and Qualifications
|2015||Pharmaceutical Science||Doctorate Degree||Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences||Yes|
|2007||Bioinformatics||Master's Degree||Cologne University||Yes|
|2005||Computer Science||Bachelor Degree||Addis Ababa University||Yes|
|2000||Chemistry||Bachelor Degree||Addis Ababa University||Yes|