experience in supporting business in planning and decision making process through provision of business critical information and insights.
An adept analyst with extensive experience in supporting business in planning and decision making process through provision of business critical information and actionable insights. Key personal strengths include ability to build relationships, effectively problem solve and remain focused on delivering positive business outcomes.More
- Business analysis planning and monitoring to determine which activities are necessary in order to identify and define relevant stakeholders, select appropriate techniques and process to manage requirements and constant assessment of progress.
- Gather, organise and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources.
- Working with stakeholders to understand their needs, concerns and the environment that they operate in.
- Effectively communicate requirements to stakeholders, managing conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope and actual needs as opposed to stated or superficial needs are addressed and adhered to.
- Effectively identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed.
- Assess and document current state of business to identify and recommend improvements and verification and validation of requirements.
- Develop documentation including Business Requirements documents and models, concept papers, design specifications and delivery of learning’s to end user.
- Working closely with project stakeholders and business owners to understand the business requirements and ensuring that the needs are accurately translated into functional and standard operating procedures.
- Preparation, conduct and documentation of end to end process maps of standard operating procedures.
- Facilitation and setup of requirements workshops and meetings.
- Development of working relationships with key business owners and operational stakeholders.
- Analysis and enhancement of existing business or system processes.
- Production of high quality process maps, standard operating procedures and documentation.
Main areas of responsibility include: assistant brand manager bendon ,More
- Development and Implementation of analytical tool, scorecards and techniques to drive actionable results.
- Survey questionnaire design which meets the needs of local business and global requirements
- Application of advanced quantative methodologies such as data mining, modelling and other analytical techniques to survey data to help identify key strategic improvement opportunities for the business.
- Initiate and lead analytical research utilising the full scope of customer data and generate insights to support the Customer Experience Program and Marketing Programs.
Main areas of responsibility include:More
- Reporting to assess campaign/social media/websites activities, traffic patterns and visitor trends using Nielsen Answers
- Responding to Research briefs from within the company. Interpret and present insights into consumer behaviour to assist decision-making by agencies and clients.
- Analysing and tracking market trends within the total advertising market.
- Analysing historic programming/market trends and adapting findings to create predictive ratings.
Main areas of responsibility include: Systems used: Nielsen Answers, AdQuest eTam, LandmarkMore
Main areas of responsibility include: FTE resource planning and forecasting for BankWest stores network consisting of 160 stores nationally (1000 + FTE) Identifying opportunities, improvements, performance analysis and customer behaviour patterns Provision of business analytics and reporting on the cost centre performance including FTE tracking, long range planning and forecasting to manage attrition and recruitment Support of ad hoc project initiatives through the development of resource planning strategies to assist the bank in achieving its vision statements and values Recommendations to improve efficiencies of business objectives and improve customer experience Achievements: Successfully managing and maintaining flexible staffing budget for retail stores Australia wide Managing regulatory compliance within flexible staffing pool Creating valuable store review MI used by senior management to help make effective business decisions Remotely managing stakeholder relationships Systems used: Business Objects, Crystal Reporting, Discoverer, Excel, eWFM MI Production Analyst Bankwest ,More
Main areas of responsibility include: MI reports delivery for all channels within Retail Sales including detailed analysis using a number of information tools when required. Using patterns and making recommendations, completing further analysis and influencing Marketing Campaign analysis including the delivery of marketing campaign effectiveness metrics to monitor and track business outcomes and recommend improvement strategies. Support the review, rationalize and recommend enhancements to our existing MI suite to create user friendly meaningful MI Achievements: Process improvement through automating reporting and reducing reporting delivery times Identified duplication of reporting across multiple teams and in the process finding gaps in data, increasing accuracy and transparency Adhering to scheduled timeframes for reporting Systems used: Business Objects, Crystal Reporting, Roy Morgan Asteroid, Salesforce Database Marketing Analyst Reader's Digest ,More
Main areas of responsibility include: Performing a variety of research and analysis duties utilizing statistical packages and regression tools to provide recommendations for marketing campaigns Working closely with the marketing team and control the selection of data to ensure profit goals are met Contribute to, and work as a part of team to achieve immediate and long term strategic goals of the division Performing sales reporting, forecasting duties and reviewing marketing campaign results that are presented to the marketing team to enhance future marketing campaigns Responsible for systems/database development and maintenance tasks.More
Main areas of responsibility include: Performing a variety of roles within the office, including provision of customer service. Providing administrative and related support to the Project Manager. Responsible for of operation of office equipment, data entry and banking duties. Involvement with projects and events.More
Main areas of responsibilities include: Provision of exceptional customer service in order to provide great banking experience for all the clients Active engagement with the customers to identify their banking needs and generation of new business and sales opportunities Consistent achievement of weekly Business Referral targets I have been recognized on two occasions for providing outstanding customer service by receiving Customer Compliment Certificates.More
Education and Qualifications
|2015||Master - Business in Marketing||Other||University of Technology||No|
|2011||Graduate Diploma - Marketing||Graduate Diploma||University of Technology||No|
|2007||Bachelor of Economics & Finance||Other||University of Western Sydney||No|
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Power Point (Intermediate)
- Visio (Advanced)