As a highly skilled experienced aligns well with the qualifications. I am certain I would make a valuable addition to any organization.
* Demonstrated abilities in devising solutions, managing and taking part in Office Operations environment. ; * Closed several pending renovation projects and achieved 100% targets in snag listing closure. ; * Consistently demonstrated leadership qualities thereby got nominated as a coach for Leadership. ; * Guiding, managing team and vendors while handling project/facilities operations. * Process Oriented & in Contracts Drafting and Agreement Sign Off. * Provided assistance in Audit compliance, maintaining records of Vendors and AMC contracts, managing company related documents for statutory compliance. * Resourcing in projects for the ANZ Asset Management team and participating and contributing in the planning and implementation of assets management projects. * Training and Managing team on how to perform work activities. * Client interfacing & presentations, in Management & Process workflow. ;More
- Providing leadership and accountability for Asset Management(AM) services for 40 client accounts and focal for assets finance team.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Chair leader for daily huddles to Monitor and manage all AM team Workload management for AM resources to process and productivity improvements.
- Assisting management with maintaining and expanding cross product skills through appropriate assignment of work and identify & develop initiatives to improve productivity. ;
- Managed an individual site of Google. ;
- Coordinating and leading a team or teams of staff to cover various areas.
- Responsible for the management of services and processes.
- Responsible for building maintenance repairs and services.
- Analyse & track pending work and assist clients & management.
- Managing, scheduling and coordinating assigned real estate services.
- Financial Control and comparing costs for required goods / services to achieve maximum value.
- Planning best allocation and utilization of space & resources for new buildings.
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been complete
- Vendor, Lease Management & Building Audit ;
- Targeting potential clients for the supply of specialised high Service. ;
- Identify vendors for in house maintenance & projects. ;
- Human Resource data coordination and resource enrichment. ;
- Vendor dealing coordination.
- Help Desk Management.
- Handling Mail room operations.
- Cafeteria & Pantry Management.
- Preparing weekly & monthly reports.
- All Vendor Bills processing and follow-ups.
- Attended various management training programmes on values of managerial skills like Customer handling skills, Email drafting skills, Stress & Anger Management, Interacting with subordinates management, Conflict Management, Interpersonal skills etc. ;
Reason for leaving: Office relocated to a different city. PROFESSIONAL TRAINING ATTENDED:More
Education and Qualifications
|2008||Hotel Management||Other||Allahabad Agricultural Institute||No|
|2007||Bachelor of Commerce||Other||Osmania University||No|
Achievements and Awards
• Received employee of the month from IBM AU twice. • Successfully managed one of the Google India, sites and achieved enormous recognition and appreciation. • Successfully completed transition of three IBM India locations at Hyderabad including selection of team, imparting, trainings and implementing processes, procedures and checklists. • Initiated several cost saving initiatives. • Achieved 100% SLA rating since start of contract at Google and IBM sites.
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Power Point (Intermediate)
- Access (Intermediate)
- Visio (Intermediate)
- SAP (Basic)