My name is Cory Ross and I have just moved to Western Australia and I am looking for work
- Cooking, Preparation of stock, Keeping HACCP Regulations up to date, Cleaning,
- I gained a lot of experience with a well known restaurant chain in Australia.
- Cooking, Cleaning, Maintenance of kitchen, Eat Safe Logan Program Preparation of meals
- I became head chef straight from my apprenticeship for only a couple of weeks before I left.
- Cooking, Cleaning, Deepfrying, Cooking with pans, Service Maintaining of kitchen premises
- I was an apprentice chef with this hotel.
This role did not last for long because it was a summer work when they had all of their major Christmas functions, rodeos, and other functions onMore
- Cooking, Cleaning, Deepfrying, Pans, Preparation HACCP,
- This was a great learning restaurant because it was strict on its paperwork and the cooking.
- Cooking, Cleaning, Deepfrying, Grilling, Preparation Pan work Bulk Catering
- Started my apprenticeship with this company.
This company was my official employer and they use to rent me out to other companies to get other experiencesMore
Education and Qualifications
I graduated from high school in 2009, during grade 12 I had started my apprenticeship as a chef and I finished it in November 2012More
|2012||Certificate 3 in Commercial Cookery||Certificate III||Southbank Insitute of Technology||No|
|2009||School Certificate||Senior Secondary Education (Yr12)||Park Ridge State High School||No|
|-||Senior First Aid or Workplace Level 2||No|
Certificate 3 in Commercial Cookery Hr License Senior First Aid Certificate (2008)
- Word (Intermediate)
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Power Point (Intermediate)