- Student Accommodation Information Project:
- Interviewing/visiting residents:
- Making care plans:
- Organising Play Group Activities:
Visiting residents and making notes to record their state each day, and any requirements they have. Built good relationship and trust between clients and me. Based on the information from visiting, providing advices in care plan meeting. Provided contributions and advice for personal care plans. Organising social groups and exercise groups for aged people in hostel. Made activities plans for individuals.More
In different industries Designing posts, wedding photography ADDITIONAL COURSE ,More
Designing books, posts and business cardsMore
- Accepting application of services
- Communicating to communities.
Writing reports, applications and designing posts. Helping clients to fill application forms, providing advices of documents preparations, handing the forms and documents on for further assessments. Coordinating with communities to organise activities for disabilities, collecting requires and information from communities, so that the associations can decide what supports can be supplied for communities.More
- Accepting applications of land usage.
Writing reports, applications and designing posts with Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign. Helping clients to fill the application form, providing them advices of documents preparation.More
Using and reflecting my knowledge of Family Act (2009) in class discussions and case studies. PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP ,More
- Organising activities in communities or schools. ;
- Interviewing staffs, residences and students, giving recommendations of community developments. Built relationship with youth, teachers and the Dean.
- Designing and sending out surveys. Collecting and analysing data.
- Writing reports based on the results of surveys.
Education and Qualifications
|2014||Master - Social Work||Other||RMIT University||No|
|2011||Bachelor of Public Affairs - Management||Other||Guangxi University||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|2014||probationary licence||VIC ROAD||No|
- Photoshop Pro (Advanced)
- office (Advanced)
- indesign (Advanced)
- AI (Advanced)