HR professional with over 15 years experience in blue collar, white collar, sales, technology, manufacturing, retail and education sectors
Senior Human Resources professional with over 15 years experience providing high quality generalist HR business partnering, management, support, advice and guidance, in Australia and New Zealand, with experience in the sales and marketing, manufacturing and hi-tech sectors as well as the tertiary educationMore
- Managing all HR functions
- Leading all HR functions within the Ashland organisation in Australia, Philippines and New Zealand
- Formulate and Drive HR strategy in alignment with business, functional and organisational strategies.
- Enable the organisation to achieve business goals through the professional provision of high quality HR
- Support Asian/Pacific Ashland businesses. ;
- Foster and encourage cultural diversity awareness within a professionally and culturally diverse
- Actively partner with senior leaders within the business to implement and drive HR strategy.
- Implemented and driven employee engagement initiatives with the business.
- Lead, Drive and coordinate organisational redesign focussed on sales.
- Coordinate and lead negotiations of enterprise bargaining agreements (EBA) in manufacturing and
- Led and negotiated manufacturing technology restructure, resulting in voluntary/involuntary
- Led and managed annual remuneration merit budget and process.
- Implemented banding system into business based upon Hay points
- Implemented Total Rewards variable pay scheme into the Australia/New Zealand/Philippine businesses.
- Ashland International HR conferences in Europe and USA. ;
- Designed and implemented policies and procedures as identified and required.
- Facilitated Ashland's succession planning process conducted annually with Senior Management. Managed
Ashland Inc. is a Fortune 500 specialty chemical company with businesses in performance materials, specialty ingredients and Valvoline. Valvoline is a leading manufacturer of automotive lubricants, car care, appearance products and products for various industrial applications. The organization consists of manufacturing/supply chain, sales/marketing and professional services. Position: HR Manager - Australia/New Zealand/Philippines Based at Norwest/Baulkham Hills Reporting to: Director, Human Resources - Valvoline International Direct Reports: HR Coordinator Responsibilities:More
- Administering and leading all HR functions within the organisation including employee relations,
- A major part of this role is to provide guidance and best practice advice to senior and line management
- Provide advice in relation to award interpretation and broader employment and related legislative
- Set up the function of HR within a rapidly growing hi-tech manufacturing organisation
- Lead, implemented and advised upon organisational change
- Successfully managed IR/ER matters as they arose in a timely and efficient manner with a view to
- Initiated, drafted and implemented key HR policies, procedures and initiatives
- Successfully recruitment of key positions within the organisation
- Ongoing coaching and guidance of supervisors and managers in the handling of a range of HR matters
- Implemented position descriptions for each position within the organisation.
- Coached and guided line managers and supervisors in dealing with employee relations matters.
- Designed, Facilitated and guided formalised employee relations and disciplinary processes
- Maintained relationships with Unions as required ;
- Actively participated in Industrial Magistrates court conciliation process.
- Benchmarked salary levels appropriately in the business.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate transaction of payroll.
Argus Technologies design and manufacture antennas for mobile phone base stations, for customers in Australia and overseas. Employing around 130 employees, the majority of those being process and assembly workers, but also a significant number of the workforce being from a technical and engineering background. Position: Human Resources Manager Reporting to: Managing Director Responsibilities:More
NSW State Office)More
the Board of Studies - Casual clerical officer. Role undertaken whilst studying.More
casual roles undertaken during university holidaysMore
- Tradelink Plumbing Supplies Management cadet; various roles; sales,
Education and Qualifications
|2014||Certified Professional||Other||Australian Human Resources Institute||No|
|1999||Bachelor of Business - Human Resource||Bachelor Degree||Charles Sturt University||No|
|-||Diploma||Diploma||Western Sydney Institute of TAFE||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|2014||Drivers licence NSW||RMS||No|