Experienced marketer and brand aficionado
I am a highly motivated, pragmatic and results oriented marcom professional with close to 8 years of practical experience in a diverse set of fields. I have a broad range of proven skills and have had extensive experience in a number of areas including Supply Chain, Advertising, Training, Education, Management in a manufacturing setting, and a fair a bit of consulting. As a true business partner and problem solver, I am passionate about understanding the needs of the businesses as well as the people within the organizations that I work in - to drive the business forward. One of my core strengths is to be able to see both the bigger picture, while not losing focus of the individual cogs that make the wheels turn in an organization. I pride myself on my integrity, my exceptional communication skills and my respect for individuals at all levels within the business. I am assertive, creative and engaging; but most importantly passionate about the work that I do and enjoy the challenges thaMore
- Developing the brand key, and creation of advertising campaigns - for franchisee recruitment, and clients ;
- Develop and execute social media and e-newsletters ;
- Develop and execute direct marketing campaigns ;
- Digital marketing - update and maintain the company's website using SEO strategy
- Evaluate market information and competitor activities to identify competitor strategic initiatives
- Track, measure and report on results of marketing campaigns and activities
- Assist with internal conference, seminars and networking events
- Create pre and post event marketing materials ;
- Responsible for all PR activities ;
- Manage and re-direct all client web inquiries ;
- Create and implement the annual marketing plan ;
- Assist the MAC (Marketing Advising Committee) ;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure timely completion of projects
Marketing Coordinator, www.expensereduction.com.auMore
- Following the training and assessment plan for Advanced Diploma of Marketing, and Diploma of Marketing
- Delivering lectures and tending to the tutorial classes for marketing units
- Administering assessments, and subsequently checking them according to pre-set standards
- Following the training and assessment plan for Advanced Diploma of Business, Advanced Diploma of Marketing, and Diploma of Marketing that have been negotiated and validated with the local industry
- Preparing lesson plans, student learning materials additional to any commercial resources supplied by the college ;
- Mapping all teaching and learning materials developed to the training package competency, to ensure all the learning outcomes and performance criteria are covered
- Assessing learner work using a range of appropriate assessment methods in accordance with the required skills and knowledge and range statement in the Training Package in order to determine competence
- Development of brand elements for the project. ;
- Liaised with the different authorities including the government's education wing and with DFID and developing communication materials for the different target groups of the project.
- Developed strategy for roll-out of a nation-wide competition for green ideas to help the banking sector in Bangladesh with Basel III standard implementation.
- Scheduled the marketing activities in university campuses around the country to get the maximum exposure. ;
- Got sponsors to back events, as well as the publication of the lecture series.
- Prepared and delivered lectures and seminars for units titled Consumer Behavior, Advertising and Promotional Management, Services Marketing, Strategic Marketing and Direct Marketing.
- Developed the Direct Marketing unit from scratch, and now it is a regularly offered unit in the university. ;
- Led a number of student teams to victory at different business competition, including the Dell Social Innovation Challenge in
- Published work in international research publications.
- Increased the sales turnover by 20% in the space of 17 months.
- Developed new customers on the southern hemisphere, to ensure adequate volume of work throughout the year.
- Became the best supplier of sweaters and outer-wears for Linmark for the year
- Implemented a HR-MIS system that allowed for automated salary calculations, as well as attendance and production planning.
- Oversaw quality control and assurance - from yarn procurement to packing of finished goods.
- Was identified as one of the top 3 employees of the firm.
- Custodian for brands like American Life Insurance Company (ALICO), Cadbury Bournvita, DHL, Titan and others.
- Pitched for new clients and won - BBC, Unilever Corporate, and Perfetti van Melle.
- Put together media strategies for clients using Media Xpress and Ad-Edge.
- Was tasked with the launching of O&M in Bangladesh - the event was a runaway success.
- Handled activation campaigns for clients like Unilever, Kraft, DHL, BBC, AED-AI.COMM, Novo Nordisk, Perfetti van Melle, Ajinomoto etc.
- Represented O&M Bangladesh at OgilvyAction Fast Tracker II program - a training platform for the young elite of the agency.
- Developed the activation wing from scratch in the shortest of time.
- In charge of buying all packaging items for the 5 factories, both domestic and imported items. ;
- Developed of cost models for key suppliers and SKUs. ;
- Vendor development and development of new suppliers; conducting audits.
- Delivered in excess of the savings target set by the company each year.
- Worked closely with the Brands & Development team on Innovation Projects as well as Consumer or Trade Promotions.
Education and Qualifications
|2014||Advanced Diploma - Marketing||Advanced Diploma||Unknown||No|
|2014||Certificate - Training & Assessment||Certificate||Unknown||No|
|2007||Master of Business Administration||Other||University of Canberra||No|
|2003||Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing||Other||University of Dhaka||No|