Seeking an Interesting position for growth within the company and the Abilities to demonstrated organisation, customer service, communication, and project management skills proven by 15 years of experience in retail, Real Estate, Information Technologies and other industries. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, as well as work independently and exceeds expectations. Enterprising, hard-working and technically skills accounts payable specialist known for accuracy, attention to detail and timeless in management disbursement functions for diverse-industry employers.More
A member of the Cabramatta Chamber of Commerce and Industry Membership with Mounties Club & Cabra-Vale Club. Can speak and Write fluent Vietnamese as well as Cambodian. Computer literate (Window 7, Microsoft Office 2007&2010) Typing Speed= 35wpm Helpdesk Experiences/Trouble shooting problems. A member of the Cabramatta Chamber of CommerceMore
- Meet & exceed team Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) as well as DEEWR contractual obligations are consistently achieved.
- Managed caseload from Stream-2/Stream-3 and Stream-s respectively on a daily base.
- Interviewing & marketing/reverse marketing on behalf of jobseekers to potential employers.
- Develop & maintain professional conducts as well as relationships with employers to ensure that future business is repeated.
- Lead & support the team in day-to-day quality service delivery.
- Assist jobseekers with their Initial Pending registration process.
- Educated and working closely/effectively with jobseekers facing barriers to employment & matching them (Jobseekers) to suitable employment options.
- Ability to develop relationships & networks with the local community in facilitating vacancies, referrals & provided support once jobseekers has been work for a certain of period (Mentoring support).
- Ensure timely and professional management of vacancy details are communicated to Business manager/Team leader as well as staff effectively within the organization.
- Provide services that are of benefit to both employers/jobseekers and in accordance with DEEWR contractual obligations, JSA guidelines & Max Employment Policy & procedures.
- Provide high quality services to jobseekers - by assisting jobseekers in preparing for job interviews as well as ensuring jobseekers resumes are on a high standard.
- Submitted of claims & JPO claims application on time and ensuring that all documents evidence obtained as per DEEWR requirements.
- Provide advocacy support & guidance to employers/jobseekers.
- Implement ethical principles to carry out all duties & responsibilities in which set out by Max Employment's policies & procedures.
Customer service, Office Management, Report & Document Preparation, Marketing Strategies & Campaigns, Spreadsheet & Database Creation, Product Positioning & Branding, and Customer Satisfaction Enhancement. Excellent oral and written communication, problem solving, analytical, And troubleshooting skills. Maintained high standards of excellence Knowledge of computers and keyboard data entry Successfully handled data entry Prioritising and organising daily follow ups to ensure timely resolutions Daily use of Microsoft Outlook & Microsoft 2007 & 2010.More
(Owner of Florist Shop) Customer Service, Suggestive sell to add on sales Assist those serving the customers, Works as a team to serve each other Placing orders over the phone, Inventory Management, Retail Operation Management, Accounts Payable Processes & Management, and Bookkeeping. Being responsible, Accurate, Courteous, Knowledgeable, Urgent, Patient, friendly, Attentive, Neat& clean, Sincere Time management guidelines Maintain proper levels of Professional within the business Complete register checks Take hourly reads to manage labor cost Complete all section of daily and determine cash variance +/More
Office Management, Policies & Procedures Manuals, Records Management, Inventory Management, Product Positioning & Branding, Teambuilding & Supervision, Corporate Communications, Spreadsheet& Database Entry, Sales Collateral & Support, Meeting & Event Planning, Reports/Payment Transactions, Order Fulfillment, Complaint Handling & Resolution, Book Keeping, Customer Satisfaction Enhancement, Administrative Skills as well as QA (Quality Assurance Checked). Assemble/Testing computer peripherals. Distributing, organizing, and packaging, miscellaneous computer parts into boxes. Chef-Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre at Darling HarbourMore
Oversee day to day operation within the company. Develop a self-directed management team to implement progressive change. Front-line supervisor in production and food service in the kitchen. Supervised/Managed daily functions such as; Wedding/Cocktail/Christmas parties. Suggested new Menus to increase profit margin by 10%-20%. Have staffs of 10 on the management team.More
Distributing, organizing, and packaging, miscellaneous Kids Toys into boxes, and Book Keeping as well as Store Management VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCEMore
Served as a Book Keeping and Record Management. OTHERS DETAILS:More
Education and Qualifications
|2012||Diploma||Diploma||AUSTRALIAN CAREERS Business College||No|
|2000||Diploma - HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT||Diploma||WorkVentures Vocational Training Services Ltd||No|
|1998||CERTIFICATE IN BAR OPERATION||Other||Wetherill Park College of TAFE||No|
|1994||CERTIFICATE IN LANGUAGE AIDE||Other||Wetherill Park College of TAFE||No|
|1992||Higher School Certificate||Other||Cabramatta High School||No|
- Word (Intermediate)
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Power Point (Intermediate)