Candidate Brief: Ken demonstrates 20+ years of technology advisory, consulting and program strategy experience across the diverse domains of Telecommunications, Cloud, ICT, Cyber Security and Big Data / Analytics; leveraging prior experience gained from direct consulting engagements and/or employment with Orange Business, Unisys, Cisco, HP, Dimension Data, Singtel-Optus and others. Worthy of note, Ken was recently engaged by Hewlett Packard (HP) Enterprise Singapore as CTO / Chief Technologist to lead a world-class multi-domain multi-disciplined global team to address Singapore Government Infocom Development Agency’s (IDA) Smart Nation Program. As CTO / Principal Chief Technologist @ HPE, he was responsible for end-to-end program pursuit, technology strategy and architecture for Singapore Government. The cross functional multiagency engagement included transportation(LTA), utilities (Sembcorp, Power Seraya), national security, police, civil defense, health, industrial / commercial real-estate groups (JTC / HDB) etc. Ken also evangelizes and provides thought leadership for strategic accounts and partners including EPC/M’s and D&C contractors focused across the “Manufacturing”, “Energy”, “Mining/Resources”, “Connected & Smart City” and “Smart Building & Real-estate” domains. Ken has also provided strategic advisory and oversight for Cisco Advisory Services high profile C level Asia-pacific industrial customers and develops critical research & advisory whitepapers spanning IT/OT and IOT domains (including Smart Utilities, Digital Mining, and Smart Cities) for International Data Corporation (IDC) APAC level board and industry directors. Ken also participates in the development of Cybersecurity IEC62443 / ISA-99 and NERC SP.800 & has a particular interest across the ISO27k and Industrial Cybersecurity domains providing advisory and best-practice program development for customers.More
- Industrial Mining, Oil & Gas, Utilities & Smart City Innovation SME & Lead Advisory Consultant
- TOGAF 9.1 Certified Practitioner
- Drive Strategy, Architecture, Programs of Transition for Industrial Clients Across Asia-Pacific and West Australia.
- PMP, SMIEEE, B.E.Eng, ISA Member
- Drive Industrial Automation Partner Ecosystem engagements with Clients on Specific Projects and Consulting Engagmts
- Exxon Mobil Refinery Architecture, Brunei Shell Offshore Wireless Architecture, Automotive Industrial Network Arch.
- Regional Management of Global ICT, Network, Security, UC, Enterprise Applications, Quality Systems, Integration etc
- +30 Apac Regional ICT Projects Delivered across India, China, Korea, Japan, ANZ, Singapore, MAlaysia, Thailand, VN
- Project Consulting, Technical Marketing, Strategy & Outsourced IT NEtwork & Telecoms Engineering Svcs
- Multiple Apac wide Projects & Programs of work delivered in Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hongkong, etc.
- Network Engineering for Mining, Transportation & Utilities clients
- Project Delivery for Tarong Energy, (QEC), Rio Tinto, Various Mining Companies in Brisbane and Global Network Mgt.
- Build & Manage 24x7 NOC Management Team & Datacenter Client Onboarding Projects
- New Datacenter Build Turnups in London with NOC's established & Clients Migrated to New DC infrastructures.
- Drive Network & Telecom Y2k Readiness, & Regional European Telecoms & Network Infrastructure projects across Europe
- Paris, Amsterdam, Vienna, Spain & Other European Network Project Management & Garter Public Event Management.
- Manage Enterprise Network for Queensland State Sites & Provide Consulting Services on Network Technology to Clients
- Professional Services for Clients & Corporate Telecom / IT Program Delivery & Governance
Education and Qualifications
|2012||PMP RECERTIFICATION||Certificate||PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (USA)||No|
|2006||PROGRAM MANAGEMENT||Certificate||PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (USA)||No|
|2005||PMP||Certificate||PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (USA)||No|
|2003||CCIE (WRITTEN)||Certificate||Cisco Systems||No|
|1993||Bachelor of Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Bachelor Degree||University of Southern Queensland||No|
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Word (Advanced)
- Power Point (Advanced)
- Visio (Advanced)
- togaf (Advanced)
- enterprise architecture (Advanced)
- IT Strategy (Advanced)
- OT (Advanced)
- Industrial Networks (Advanced)
- Industrial Control Systems (Advanced)
- Cybersecurity (Advanced)
- ISO27k (Advanced)