I have many years experience in customer service, employment advisor/recruiter.
I have successfully worked in a range of industries such as administration, reception, medical and management. I have studied successfully to gain qualifications through University and other pathways and I am continuing to study to gain another qualification. I have gained management roles by working my way from entry level positions and have managed large numbers of staff at times. I am continuing to pursue challenging roles in the employment industry and also medical fields.More
- Refer clients to both in-house and external Allied Health Specialists as required. ;
- Responsible for day to day running of the depot. ;
- Responsible for weekly reporting to management, preparation of quarterly business plans and developing and maintaining customer call plans.
- Liaising with customers to organize servicing and repairs to earthmoving, construction, mining and utility equipment throughout the northwest region.
- Carrying out job opening and invoicing using Merchand, processing servicemen's timesheets into SAP, raising purchase orders using SAP, processing accounts receivable and payable, processing banking and EFTPOS transactions, maintaining and reconciling petty cash.
- Carrying out customer visits to promote the company and following up with the customer after work has been completed.
- Taking machine sale enquiries for new and used equipment.
- Conducting tool box meetings and ensuring company safety procedures were practiced and adhered to by staff.
- Implementing improvements in safe work practices and ensuring staff are kept up-to-date with policies and procedures.
- Liaising with contractors and servicemen on mine sites, organizing labour hire and product support with mining contractors and operators. ;
- Responsible for carrying out office administration duties including timesheet processing, opening service jobs and completing invoicing, banking, maintaining and reconciling petty cash and general office tasks. ;
- Responsible for arranging medical appointments with General Practitioners and Specialist Practitioners, arranging ancilliary medical services and typing and preparing medical reports for insurance companies for Workers' Compensation cases.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a sterilization chain of hierarchy and training staff in correct use of sterilizing equipment and safety procedures.
- Responsible for the development and preparation of safety protocols and procedures to enable the practice to achieve Practice Accreditation.
- Relieved practice manager for annual leave and sick leave occurrences.
- Performed daily balancing of receipts, banking and mailing duties. ;
- Customer service duties including electronic processing of banking transactions, cash handling and ATM balancing, processing home and personal loans and selling insurance products.
- Relieved as Bank Manager for 12 months maternity leave. ;
- Qualified as a dental chairside assistant. Duties included patient care, preparation and receipting of accounts, taking and developing dental x-rays and general day to day practice duties. ;
Education and Qualifications
|2014||Diploma in Community Services||Open Colleges||No|
|2009||OHS Consultation||NSW WorkCover||No|
|2009||Return to Work Co-ordinator||NSW WorkCover||No|
|2005||Medical Terminology and Typing||OTEN||No|
|2005||Certificate III Business Administration||Certificate III||University of New England, Armidale||No|
|-||School Certificate||Other||Loreto Convent||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
Achievements and Awards
Many achievements-still married, have raised two wonderful children and have grandchildren, been employed for my entire working life in customer service and management roles and have learnt to read and play music as an adult.
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Basic)
- Power Point (Intermediate)
- Access (Intermediate)
- SAP (Intermediate)