Exceptional organisational skills, Easy going able to get along with customers and staff, Flexible and adaptable, Willing to learn.
Hands on, solutions focused individual with extensive experience in warehousing and inventory management. Strong work ethic with a firm commitment to completing projects on time and with attention to detail. Reputation for high integrity, hard work and a solid commitment to safe work practices. Strong team player with the ability to work productively with staff and customers at all levels. Diligent, reliable and honest. Determined self-starter and a conscientious dependable approach to the job at hand seeking a new challenge as a Store Person.More
- General stores work, intake & dispatch
- Housekeeping, stocktakes
- Arranging, labelling and wrapping products in accordance customers' orders in readiness for dispatching and transporting; and blending seeds as per customers' orders ;
- Loading shipping containers using a forklift and push/pull attachment ;
- Coordinating and scheduling freight companies to collect and deliver the freight; and a comprehensive knowledge of freight forwarding by truck and ocean, and the related export rules and regulations ;
- Conducting regular stocktakes, spot checks, rotating stock, and life cycle programs ;
- Processed requisitions and invoices, and dispatched customers' orders within a timely manner ;
- Extensively reporting to management for their review; and making recommendations to improve productivity, work quality and working conditions ;
- Constantly reviewed and revised work practices and procedures to achieve optimum results ;
- Used my own initiative to streamline procedures and on the spot problem solving ;
- Handling and storing chemicals in accordance with stringent protocols ;
- Strict adherence to Occupational Health and Safety, and Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS) standards; and maintaining the worksite and equipment to a high standard.
- Operating a seed coating plant that coats pasture seed with a lime based coat to improve seed viability.
- General housekeeping of the manufacturing shed and plant, keeping the shed clean.
- Stacking finished seed on to pallets ready to be stored or transported.
- Moving pallets around using a forklift including the loading of shipping containers.
- I was 2ic of the shed and was in supervision of 3-5 employees at any one time.
- Worked for the company for over ten years.
- Sampling and testing wheat for Grain corp ready to be stored in graded silos. Example: Australian Prime Hard wheat through to Feed wheat.
- Worked in two harvests locations in one season Nth & Sth Qld, Classified from start to finish in both harvests by myself.
Classifier (Sampler & Tester) - Graincorp, ToowoombaMore
- Packaged and stacked grain onto pallets; and operated and maintained forklifts for the moving of pallets for storage purposes ;
- Conducted regular stocktakes, spot checks, rotating stock, and life cycle programs ;
- Strictly adhered to Workplace Health and Safety guidelines and practices; ie. kept machinery, equipment and worksite to a high standard.
OTHER POSITIONS Prior to Outwards Goods Coordinator/Landscapist/GardenerMore
Education and Qualifications
|2015||White card certificate||Incope training||Yes|
|2015||Diploma of Management||Diploma||IVY Colege of Management Sydney Online||No|
|2015||First Aid Certificate||St Johns||No|
|-||MATRICULATION||Other||Harristown State High School||No|
|-||Associate Diploma - Applied Science||Other||University of Queensland||No|
|-||Certificate - Transport & Distribution||Certificate||Dalby Agricultural College||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|2008||Work Safely at Heights||SpanSet Australia Ltd||No|
|2000||LL Front-End Loader||O.H.S Certification Australia||No|
|2000||Forklift High Risk||Queensland Govenment||No|
|1990||C Class (manual)||Queensland Government||No|
- Word (Intermediate)
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Power Point (Intermediate)
- Email (Intermediate)
- SAP (Basic)