I will be an outstanding member of any business willing to take me on and I will not disappoint if given a chance,
I started my working life at Roelf Vos supermarket as a Deli Assistant, a job which I held for two years until I gained employment with Australia Post as a Postal Services Officer, This position led to my knowledge into some other aspects of running a business including ordering stock, opening and closing of the business, cash requisitioning and even filling in as a manager when the current manager went on leave. Due to family commitments I resigned from Australia Post after 12 years and have been doing various online courses to keep myself up to date with changing technology.More
- Provided assistance to parents & school staff as assigned by management.
- Provided customer service, stocking ordering, mail sorting, passport training & customer dispute resolution.
- Attracted new business and offered“up selling” to current clients.
- Handled cash balancing and banking duties.
- Assigned to do philatelic presentations to school children.
- Provided customer service, stock requisition, ordering, food preparation, displaying of goods & cutting and slicing of meat .
Education and Qualifications
I am currently taking my online Diploma degree in Community Service (Case Management) at Keystone University on a part-time basis. Prior to this, I have obtained my Certificate I in Informational Digital Media and Technology from Tasmania Polytechnic in 2013.More
|2014||Community Services (Case Management)||Diploma||Keystone College||No|
|2013||Information, Digital Media and Technology||Tasmanian Polytechnic||Yes|
|1992||Year 12 Education||Senior Secondary Education (Yr12)||Launceston College||No|
|1990||Year 10||Junior Secondary Education (Yr10)||St Marys District High School||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|1993||Tasmanian Drivers Licence||Department Of Infrastucture||No|
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Power Point (Advanced)
- Eftpos (Advanced)