I love to inspire others in a collaborative , dynamic, innovative and conscientious way.
KEY SKILLS • Effective Communication both orally and in writing; • Widespread research of legal, business, political and social issues; • Practical and focused advice and direction; • Customer focused excellence; • Creative and incisive ideas effectively communicated; • Driven, proactive execution of client's rights and vision; • Personable, diverse and caring professional, thought leader and coach. APPLICATIONS WITHIN ROLES. • HR functions performed duties: Relationships building and negotiator, business development, compliance investigations, profiling, policy development, recruitment, mitigate risks, business consultant, employee counselling, coaching, mediation, leadership development, training: • Law studies: Civil, Criminal and international. • Competitive intelligence: Strategic watch and benchmarking, E-reputation/ digital footprint analysis, lobbying, competitive analysis. Acting- TV PresentingMore
- Advocate disadvantaged persons
- Mentor and coach persons to acheive their maximum potential
- Successful at coaching and consultation with persons who are challenged by adversity
- Provided and implemented development strategies and programs to clients that positively assisted in their outlook.
2012-present- private coach and mentor to academics, the disadvantaged business owners, Via LinkedIn and face to face. Advocacy to disadvantaged individuals. Help them overcome barriers and regain confidence by working one on one to set realistic goals. Volunteer Consultant on 'high level' global policy development and implementationMore
- Administer and build on customer focused excellence and build strategic relationships across all levels and cultural boundaries.
- Apply extensive organization, planning, problem solving skills,
- Proactively respond to counteract adverse behavior and trends by way of communication and use of common sense.
- Be ethical and effective in provision of report writing, interpersonal communication that meets the legal standards in courts of law
- Provide effective conflict resolution and negotiating skills that will result in positive outcomes
- Consult clients and stakeholders to assess threats, and risk.
- collaborate with team members, to work effective operations
- As a profiler, I played a active role in counteracting adverse behaviour situations and provided better understanding of customer needs.
- Strong organizational and time prioritizing skills with the ability to use time effectively, and prioritise tasks
- Instrumental in gaining the cooperation between high profile corporate strata management clients and local business operators at a new worksite location that provided solutions to pressing issues. As a result client satisfaction have tripled and continue to grow. Currently there has been increased in service provision hours, plus added bonus in relation to excellent recommendations for our service, which increased the portfolio for my employer.
- Provided and consulted successful innovative ideas that motivated owner to develop and implement ‘new’ services for FPG: E.G: new security, investigation service.
- Work closely and co-operatively with owner of FPG to establish objectives. Implement plans, assess results, and report on outcomes. Continually research trends and new methods for possible inclusion to risk strategies development.
- Write reports in provision to recording evidence on behalf of clients, law enforcements agencies, and business owner. Record financial data, and enter/update client information, using Microsoft Word, Access, and Excel.
Extended Achievements and responsibilities: • Analyzed employer's and clients resources, created strategic ideas that were implemented to build relationships, drive increased revenue by improving business and frontline customer service. • Provided successful innovative ideas that motivated business owner to develop and implement ‘new’ services for FPG: E.G: New security, investigation services. • Work closely and co-operatively with owner of FPG to continually research trends and new methods for possible inclusion to risk strategies development. • Analyzed critical points in conflict between corporate body and business owners that had manifested over a long period. Successfully provided strategies that rebuilt relationships that were about common sense outcomes. • Oversee activities of workers, liaise and consult with clients, law enforcement, and stakeholders. • Write reports in provision to recording evidence on behalf of clients, law enforcements agencies, and business owner. Record financial data, and enter/update client information, using Microsoft Word, Access, and Excel.More
- Maintain a secure and safe environment for customers, staff and external public.
- lead a cohesive team of operatives
- Respond to emergencies in efficient and effective manner
- Co-ordinate security and covert operations
- Implement team briefings and report writings
- Train team members of new and upgrade of skills
- Liaise with law enforcement, emergency services, and stakeholders
- Provide mentoring, and coaching to team members
- investigate all incidents of criminal incidents
- Administrative management of documentation, drafting standard and complex correspondences including report writing, policy updates, and research with the ability to prioritize effectively;
- Presented successful innovative ideas that were cost effective in eradicating longstanding theft issues within two weeks of my employment in the role.
- Driven a global response and uptake of recommended policies that were successfully implemented to eradicate product tampering within the organization
- Acquired experience with many types of departmental internal functions in relation to risk and investigation of compliance inclusive of warehousing logistics, WH&S, retail merchandise, Daily cash summary and reconciling accounts, cash register accounts, home delivery, fire and evacuation coordination and management
- Empowering in leadership styles that communicated a cohesive team environment amongst a culturally diverse team; this delivered profound results due to perceptiveness in a culturally diverse customer market base.
- Driven a global response and uptake of recommended policies that successfully minimized risk.
- Compiled and interpreted monthly statistics using MS office- Excel, forecasting the requirements using critical and visionary analysis across all departments; this assisted in valuation of trends, and reduction of critical incidents.
Responsible for leadership and empowering a team of internal investigators and external loss prevention security personnel that cultivated a safer work environment and supported the organisations business goalsMore
Education and Qualifications
|2015||Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills||University of Michigan||No|
|2015||Diploma Business in HR Management||Diploma||Evocca Training||No|
|2014||The "Automatic Entrepreneur" Training||Duane Alley||No|
|2013||Diploma In Advanced Hypnosis And Psychotherapy Diploma In Complete Mind Therapy Diploma Adv, Master Practitioner NLP||Advanced Diploma||The Mind Care Organization Ltd||No|
|2010||Certificate III in Accounts Clerical (Credit) Certificate IV Finance Civil Law (High Credit 84%)||Certificate IV||TAFE||No|
|2007||Certificate IV in Security and Risk MGMT||Certificate IV||VAST TRAINING ACADEMY||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|2009||2A2B1ACG||Security Risk Management||No|
|2004||Full CAPI||Commercial and Private Inquiry||No|
Achievements and Awards
Respected and inspiring contributor to global level Security think tanks and related discussions.
- Excel (Basic)
- Power Point (Advanced)
- ONE NOTE (Intermediate)
- GROOVE (Intermediate)
- word (Advanced)
- publisher (Advanced)
- outlook (Advanced)
- MYOB (Intermediate)
- MS OFFICE 365 (Intermediate)