Technical skills and experience across multiple disciplines. Tertiary qualifications in Business Management and OH&S.
Since completing my university studies in Business Management I have enjoyed working in diverse roles and industries. From customer service, sales and business management to technical roles in the mining and exploration sector, I have developed valuable skills and experience in my career to date. I am comfortable communicating with customers, clients and all levels of company management and pride myself on creating and maintaining excellent business and client relations. I will always seek ways to develop my skills and experiences through training or new responsibilities and roles.More
- Data recording, processing and management for geophysical surveys.
- Vehicle/plant maintenance and operation.
- Liaise with geologists, drill crews and data analysts in recording and processing geophysical data.
- Active member of company training program - (supervision and training of trainee staff members).
- Safety Champion for the Month of November 2014.
- My suggested Opportunity for Improvement in field operations has been acknowledged and implemented by company management.
- Equipment operation/maintenance.As-built services location/permit sign offs.Mechanical survey assistance.
- Accurate data recording and upload, liaise with supervisors and contractors across multiple disciplines for permit compliance and quality assurance.
Survey assistant in the Pilbara on a 3/1 roster working on all facets of mining operations. GPS surveys for mark out services/locations, underground services pick-ups and RL checks etc. Experienced in all aspects of mechanical survey off-siding, including rail center-line and height checks, tail-pulley and module checks and alignments. As part of the survey team I have accessed all areas of the mine site and have advanced safety awareness.More
- Data collection/processing, Site setup/pack up, Pegging boundaries, Liaising with land owners, Vehicle Operation
- More job details available
- Interpret optometrist prescriptions for lens/frame selections and recommendations.
- Operate specialist tools and machinery to fit prescription lenses to eyewear frames.
- Sales and customer service.
- Liaise with suppliers and company representatives for purchasing, stock control and accounting purposes.
- Achieved Cert IV in Optical Dispensing and Mechanics.
Education and Qualifications
Holding a Bachelor of Business and a Cert IV in OHS, I am a confident communicator and knowledgeable in business operations. Along with these formal tertiary qualifications I have also completed many other certificates and courses such as Radiation Safety, Working at Heights, and Four Wheel Drive Training. I have technical skills and experience in multiple sectors and I have been able to combine my educational experience with hands on roles and responsibilities in different industries. I have a passion for learning and exposure to new technology and experiences.More
|2011||Occupational Health and Safety Cert IV||Certificate IV||TAFE||Yes|
|2007||Optical Mechanics/Technician||Certificate IV||TAFE||No|
|2005||Bachelor of Business||Bachelor Degree||Southern Cross University||No|
|-||White card (QLD, TAS & WA)||No|
|-||Certificate IV in Occupational Health & Safety||No|
|-||Senior First Aid or Workplace Level 2||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|-||Working at Heights||No|
|-||4 Wheel Drive Training||No|
|-||Radiation Safety (Borehole Logging)||No|
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Power Point (Intermediate)
- AutoCAD (Basic)