Passionate about business process improvements or change management and having fun in collaborative teams to achieve bespoke outcomes.
• Expert Finance and Managerial Accounting skills in Business Analysis, Capital Investments and International Equities Markets. • Knowledgeable, empathetic and adaptive Project Management professional with extensive experience in strategic planning, business assessment, knowledge management, change, financial analysis and management operation system design (MOS). • Proven ability to apply superior customer management relationship to collaboratively reach optimal solutions that exceed client's expectations. • Skilled strategist who transforms operational plans into workable solutions with the ability to lead and mentor cross functional diverse teams to successfully complete multiple projects simultaneously. • Excellent multi-lingual (Indonesian/Malay, Swedish, Basic Japanese and Thai) communicator who can resolve difficult/complex issues efficiently within financial and time constraints in a multicultural work setting across different geographic locations.More
- Developed Change Management Training & Strategies for various clients' needs from listed petroleum company (PTT) to semi-governmental IT agencies.
- MOS design, forecasting, planning and ERP implementation for a midsize IT services firm (Creatus Corporation: 28 staff from operations to senior managers).
- Did Operational Management Stand in roles for Small to Medium IT Enterprises
- Designed and Implemented Governance, Compliance Training and Quality Assurance Auditing of various products/services of listed and *** SME's.
- Created and managed the implementation of a successful change management monitoring system with ERP to managed contracts and vendors of a semi-government IT agency in Bangkok.
- 48% increase in measurable efficiency gains in standard operating procedure (SOP) using PM Tools for an IT consulting client.
- 37% reduction in risk mitigation and 62% improvement in overall internal customer satisfaction rating for another client.
- 28% cost reduction within original budget and 9% decrease in time completion of complex quality assurance audit of products and services.
- 23% cost reduction in billed hours of measurable Interim Management Services for an IT hardware/software vendor client
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor of Business (Finance and Banking) Southern Cross University 1997 Certificate of Micro-Computing Lismore TAFE 1994More
|-||Certificate of Micro-Computing||Other||Lismore Technical & Further Education (TAFE) College||No|
|-||Bachelor of Business - Finance & Banking||Other||Southern Cross University||No|
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Power Point (Advanced)
- Access (Intermediate)
- Photoshop Pro (Intermediate)
- SAP (Intermediate)
- Primavera (Basic)
- Sharepoint (Basic)
- HTML (Basic)