I am an organisational psychologist having worked across a range of industries; mining, manufacturing, educational,
- To coach front line supervisors and Under-managers in communication of safety at pre-shift meetings.
- Implementation of the communications program across 5 sites; underground & open pit.
- To train and implement a management operating system; production target planning and analysis of variance.
- To achieve compliance of front line supervisors to tracking target plans and actions.
- Specific OD applications include: change management, business process improvement, team alignment.
- Developed responsive and effective leadership and decision-making for the clinical/corporate leadership team.
- Organisational Change Consultant, my role involved the implementation of business reviews & projects.
- Outcomes: Improved information systems and flows, reduction in costs, & organisation structure to match processes
Education and Qualifications
My education and experience refer to developing Strategic Frameworks, Directions and Priorities, Organisational Culture and Change, Leadership & Management Development, Performance Management, Process Improvement, Employee Engagement, and Business Re - Design.More
|1979||Organisational - Applied Psychology||Postgraduate Diploma||Monash University||No|
|1978||Bachelor of Arts||Bachelor Degree||Monash University||No|
|-||GIQ Coal Mine Induction (Underground Mining) - Standard 11 Induction||No|
|-||GIQ Coal Mine Induction (Surface Mining) - Standard 11 Induction||No|
Achievements and Awards
My key competencies include: * Organisational Culture and Change Development * Leadership / Management Development *Project Management * Change Management *Business Redesign *Strategic Planning *Client Training *Facilitation *Performance Management *Design and Implementation *System and Process Improvement *Behaviour-Based Performance Training *Stakeholder Management.
- Word (Intermediate)
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Power Point (Intermediate)
- Access (Intermediate)