My aim is not to just build a project that satisfies the client but to push the benchmark for online excellence and be recognised for it.
Design with purpose. Delivering clean, unique and usable websites using web standards. From personal industry experience and knowledge, I have formulated methods and processes to effectively and efficiently liaise with clients to meet deadlines with satisfactory results.More
- Strategising the product from a user experience and interface perspective
- Tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs, from first time user to the sophisticated expert
- Collaborating with designers, developers, product managers, stakeholders throughout the entire design process - from creating user flows and wireframes to building interface mockups and prototypes
- Providing empathy for what users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them
- Facilitate collaborative design thinking using the appropriate methodologies (e.g. persona, customer interview, survey, empathy map, etc) for the project at hand
- Establish visual guidelines for front end developers to work with, and assist where possible to manage workflow effectively and eliminate bottlenecks in development sprints.
- Establishing a design pattern library to ensure consistency in UX and UI
- Contributing to LiveHire product strategy and experience vision
- Judge - User Experience and Design - Australian Web Awards 2015
- Liaising with both international and local clients, from the initial meeting to the final result. Vuu Media now work with agencies in building their online digital presence and investing into online start-ups.
- Responsible for establishing the global experience language guidelines for Carsales Network services across web, mobile, tablet and TV.
- Working closely with Head of UX as well as other departments to produce a standardised process for the design team.
- Given responsibilities to do Research, Information Architecture, Wireframing, User Experience, Prototyping, User Interface Design, A/B and Variant Testing, Innovation and pitching/presenting projects to stakeholders.
- Currently working on the design and redesign of the Carsales desktop, tablet and mobile platforms.
- Best Smartphone or Tablet Application, Finalist - AIMIA 21st Awards
- Best Mobile Expanded Service or Application, Winner - Australian Mobile Awards 2014
- Best Smart Phone Application, Finalist - AIMIA 20th Awards
- Hack-a-thon 2013, 2nd Place Winner - carsales.com.au
- Best Mobile Expanded Service or Application, Winner - Australian Mobile Awards 2013
- Precious Metal Awards - Fast Starter Nominee - carsales.com.au
- Supporting the committee in ensuring the smooth functioning of the organisation. Staying informed about committee matters whilst attending board meetings. Actively participating in annual evaluation, planning efforts and fund-raising for the Australian Web Industry Association.
Education and Qualifications
|2015||UX Research & Strategy||Certificate||Designlabs||Yes|
|2012||Creative Media||Honours Degree||RMIT University||No|
|2007||Design||Bachelor Degree||RMIT University||No|
- After Effects (Intermediate)
- InDesign (Intermediate)
- Photoshop (Advanced)
- Illustrator (Advanced)
- UXPin (Advanced)
- Balsamiq (Advanced)
- Invision (Advanced)
- Wordpress (Advanced)
- CSS (Advanced)
- HTML (Advanced)
- PHP (Basic)
- MySQL (Basic)