Hard working , great team member, passionate, motivated, high standards, integrity
Area: Medical OncologyMore
- Responsible for staff education and competency assessment. ;
- Providing learning and development opportunities for staff. ;
- Facilitating and ensuring safe standards of nursing practice for delivery of chemotherapy. ;
- Leading and supporting change management and quality improvement projects. ;
- Leading and supporting development and implementation of clinical policies, procedures and processes. ;
- Venepuncture and IV cannulation. Administration of chemotherapy and biomodulators.
Area: Tennyson Centre Chemotherapy Day UnitMore
Area: Acute Surgical and Medical, Palliative Care, General Medical, Plastics, Scopes, and Ophthalmic specialtiesMore
- Management of a 29 bed acute care ward. ;
- Management of staff caring for general medical, oncology, haematology and palliative care patients. ;
- Provision of clinical education for staff. ;
- Leadership in quality improvement activities.
Area: Medical OncologyMore
- Care of patients undergoing minor/major surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and palliative care.
- Administration of standard and high dose chemotherapy and biomodulators.
- Providing clinical education and psychosocial support to staff, patients and families.
- Breast care nursing, including management of Breast Clinic.
- Creation and revision of nursing policies, workbooks, staff and patient education materials, clinical pathways and competency assessments.
- Ward and personnel management in absence of Clinical Manager.
Area: Medical and Surgical OncologyMore
Area: Acute Medical and Surgical nursingMore
Area: Urology/Breast Care/EndocrinologyMore
Area: General Surgical/Gynaecology/High DependencyMore
- Administration of chemotherapy. ;
- Care of patients undergoing internal and external beam radiation therapy. ;
- Care of patients receiving epidural analgesia on ward.
Area: Gynae-oncology/Radiotherapy/Major and Minor Surgery/Palliative CareMore
Registered Nurse, ENB Course 237, The Royal Marsden Hospital NHS Trust (More
Registered Nurse, General Surgical/Medical, St Stephen's Hospital (More
Registered Nurse, Gastrointestinal Medical/Surgical, University College Hospital (London, UK)More
Education and Qualifications
|2016||Certificate IV||Certificate IV||Unknown||No|
|2011||Certificate - Training and Assessment||Certificate||Unknown||No|
|2009||- Cell Transplantation Course||Other||Unknown||No|
|2004||Practice Certificate - Sciences||Other||University of Surrey||No|
|1980||Registered Nurse||Other||University College Hospital||No|
Achievements and Awards
Published Work 'Sexuality and the Cancer Patient ' 1984, Nursing Mirror , UK
- Word (Intermediate)