OLD VALUES, NEW SKILLS
Well regarded Team Leader in the Mechanical and Maintenance discipline, with a wide range of knowledge and experience in managing and supervising, Planned maintenance and breakdown activities. Proven track record in leading work teams with emphasis on safety culture, mentoring, and coaching for our personal development and striving toward Company vision of zero harm.More
- Safe, timely, cost effective Preventative & Breakdown maintenance on company asset.
- Mentoring and coaching less experienced team members.
- Being a Team Player within the workplace.
- Attain the position of Team leader/leading hand.
- Safety commendations for LTI free workplace.
- Completing Supervisor development foundation skills course.
- Completing Sandvik hydraulic course.
- Becoming 1 Sap proficient
Key strengths: Honest, Reliable, Safety committed, strong work ethic, sound communication skills.More
- Make OEM Mods and Field service repairs to Terex Excavators and Genie Telehandlers.
- Completion of Defensive Four Wheel Driving Techniques.
- Diagnose, Maintain and Repair Argyle Diamond mobile surface mining & ancillary fleet.
- Ensured conformance with the ADM Charter, the ADM Group Level Documents and the relevant statutory obligations
- Diagnose, maintain and service all underground mining equipment.
- Completion of DUPONT: Managing Safety/Safety Observation Training.
- Attended IFAP Safety Representative training.
Education and Qualifications
Completed 3 years Secondary before completing a 9000 hour apprenticeship as an: Automotive Engineer (Heavy Equipment)More
|1983||Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter||Trade Certificate||Waiariki Community Colledge, Rotorua NZ||Yes|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|2014||Drivers Licence||Department of Transport||Yes|
|2014||High risk Licence||Work Safe||Yes|
|2013||Senior 1st Aid||St Johns Ambulance||No|
|2008||4WD Defensive driving||AHG Driving Centre||Yes|
|2003||Slinging and Lifting||WA Skills training||No|
Attained a Team Leader position with BHPBilliton. Was selected to Participate in a Safety inititive from WMC called "ACT" (Achieving Cohesive Teamwork).
- Word (Intermediate)
- Excel (Basic)
- SAP (Advanced)