Companies employ me above others because of my Creativity in delivering programs to educate the public and those with learning difficulties
In my work history, the experience i have gained with the commitment as a long term employe. My skills and work ethic in combination with professionalism, has moulded me and made me the person i am today. I have always believed in treating those as you wish to be treated, and firmly believe in running the business as tho it were your own. I have educated myself and always look to learning new things, we cannot grow mentally and evolve if we don't take opportunities that present themselves, some require further studying. So in all, a collaboration of knowledge and experience, is a reward that i am proud of and passionate about.More
- Co-ordinate tasks, liase with trainers and the operations manager, order stock, manage in and out going mail, emailing, merchandising, managing membership accounts, complaints, data entree, and much more.
- Successful, clientele growth over time. Decreased the number of membership dishonours. Designing user friendly word documents. Appraisals. Sales growth track record. Customer service awards of excellence.
From Managing Administration, to teaching Group Fitness classes, to being third party assessor for work experience and school trainees. To Training and Assessing courses like first aid and retail. Lots of experience and support material to back up every job role.More
- Customer service, Visual Merchandising, Ticketing, meeting sales targets. House keeping, Training new staff casuals. Meeting sales targets and exceeding challenges.
- Many awards and certificates for outstanding customer service.
Education and Qualifications
I have many more Education and Qualifications on my full C.V.More
|2014||Apply Advanced First Aid||Certificate II||QLD Ambulance Service/International Academy of Emergency Dispatch||Yes|
|2012||Training/Assessor||Certificate IV||St Johns Ambulance||Yes|
|2009||Swim Teacher of Water Safety||Certificate||Austswim||No|
|-||Senior First Aid or Workplace Level 2||No|
|-||Emergency First Aid or Workplace Level 1||No|
|-||Certificate IV in Training and Assessment||No|
Achievements and Awards
At Work Smart Global training and Assessing 10 students with learning difficulties who have never worked in Retail was the most rewarding experience, Getting them actively involved and creating fun work shops, all were placed in casual work and achieved their certification. 100% success rate. Teaching Applied First Aid to Child Care Students where English was their second Language proved to be a fun and successful experience. 100% pass rate
- Power Point (Advanced)
- Access (Intermediate)
- Photoshop Pro (Intermediate)