Oracle Procurement Catalogue Management specialty including Core Apps & iProcurement. Problem solv Methodical and process driven analyst.
PSCO ICT Business Process & Systems Analysis and Support Working as IT Consultant to small business providing Business systems analysis, Computer & applications training, Systems Website evaluations.More
- Oracle Procurement Catalogue Management.
- Contributions for Government External Audit process requirements. Created Systems & Process mapping details. Knowledgebase Documentation. Troubleshooting & problem solving analysis contributions.
Project Officer SA Health Adelaide, SA SA Health eBusiness Oracle ERP rollout environment, with a focus on Catalogue Management within a complex hybrid structure of existing legacy systems, databases, Data loader and Excel macro tools. Included training new staff for Oracle going live to more Hospitals and other sites. Various tasks/projects undertaken, including process mapping and application/organisational functionality diagrams, also documentation of various External Audit process requirements. Process docs including checklists, Oracle Assist user guides and Oracle business processes. Oracle eBusiness iProcurement Catalogue support, including Core Apps, Blanket Purchase Agreements, internal & purchase orders, requisitions, general maintenance, reporting and troubleshooting. Also covers supplier details, shopping & purchasing categories. Various process systems including Electronic Purchase Order mapping from legacy applications to Oracle, Promaster credit card Expense Management system, PCMS Contract Management.More
ICT Business Analysis/Support Working as IT Consultant to small business providing Business systems analysis, Computer & applications training, Systems Website evaluations. Participant in Commonwealth Government Golden Guru program. Recently completed highly regarded Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification.More
- Act as YMCA of SA Systems Administrator ;
- Provide Help Desk support for ICT issues throughout the state
- Log, diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Escalate situations requiring urgent attention ;
- Setup PC and laptop requirements for new users including RDP & VPN ;
- Administer WSUS server for updates ;
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers in the ordering and configuring of PC's ;
- Catalogue all current PC configurations. ;
- Setting up new users with Remote access to YMCA applications ;
- Creating email accounts and users using MS Exchange, Server 2003 and 2008 ;
- Ensuring proper completion of nightly backup. ;
- Manage network configurations throughout SA ;
- General Problem solving ;
- Systems development, planning and migration ;
- New IT projects management
- Configure and troubleshoot router issues ;
- Evaluate and advise remote hosting environments ;
- Collaborate with Interstate IT Managers, Engineers and Sys Admins
Role includes communications and network upgrades project management, server migration project planning to physical and virtual instances of new versions. Disaster recovery planning. Change management including Communications upgrades, Network Architecture, Server upgrades and configuration, Server Security and Exchange Distribution groups, various Finance packages. Remote access provision and configuration to hosted applications through VPN's and RDP/TSC services. Including but not limited to:More
- ICT Support including desktop rollouts ;
- Network Administration and workstation client imaging using Nortons Ghost and Acronis ;
- Records management and administration ;
- Application support to users and business analysts using ;
- SQL queries and reports to extract sample data and ;
- Provide and compare information using data exports to Excel as required.
- Visualisation tools (Mindmap Xmind etc) used to document and track progress and resources utilised, as well as provide information to various stakeholders as required for meetings.
- Local ERP Maze application security and access management,
- Portal Web2 based student administration and course management system implementation including roles and responsibilities.
- Interpersonal and technical interaction for implementation and testing phases utilising mindmaps and process tools to transform technical outcomes into processes and visualisation aspects.
- Database and integrated portal upgrade testing, with associated problem solving assessment and documentation for both users and programmer/developers. Includes mid-level SQL interpretation.
- Ongoing identification and implementing of data quality improvements wherever possible.
- Updating of table data using SQL Server Enterprise Manager or SQL Server Management Studio Express if required.
- Some involvement with Hepcat application and integrated Maze requirements for DEEWR reporting. Coordinator for Navitas SA student Homestay data integration project.
- Utilisation of OneNote and Mantis (web based user Helpdesk application) for issue threads and documentation for knowledge management purposes.
- Infopath forms also utilised for process documentation in preparation for later workflow use within a proposed Navitas corporate Sharepoint framework development.
- VPN's, Terminal Servers and Remote Desktop protocols to access various servers & desktop locations.
- Utilisation of various tools, programs and components as required to provide a more formalised trapping and documentation of processes and dependencies with Infopath forms that could be included in future sharepoint workflow projects.
- Use of OneNote shared sites to pull together threads of IT and user information/feedback in varied forms for organisational documentation and IT resource sharing as a Knowledgebase reference including relevant Helpdesk application information.
- Version comparison tools utilised to scope and troubleshoot development files such as
- SQL queries and reports
- Spreadsheet, csv, and text files
- HTML web source pages ;
- Beyond compare to troubleshoot and scope issues being investigated
Data Management / Network Administration / ICT Support experience Aspects of the role Included the following areas: Multiple systems included, on-site and off-site use ofMore
Various levels of Help Desk and Network User/Printer Administration for Hybrid LAN/WAN networking Novell user create/delete, access rights and passwords, print queue management Printer driver installation, network configuration and queue management. Windows NT, 2000, and XP plus Unix print queues and passwords reset. MS applications issues including Word, Excel, Access, Visio, Project. Cisco router resets and hub/switch connection checking Citrix Metaframe user and process management Veritas backups verification across WAN Oracle access and passwords UPS and alarm systems monitoring. Lotus Notes V4 & V5 use and problem solving Immediate resolution of 50% to 60% of calls achieved. Microsoft Exchange accounts created for Intranet SharePoint services. Call prioritisation and escalation including Internet and Intranet access resolution. Oracle Financials applications and tools installation and password access management. Other Oracle applications/tools installed and configured together with some problem resolution.More
Education and Qualifications
|2011||Bachelor of Business (Management of Information Technology)||Bachelor Degree||Flinders University of South Australia||No|
|-||Certificate IV in Training and Assessment||No|
Achievements and Awards
2011 Bachelor of Business, Management of InformationTechnology.
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Power Point (Advanced)
- Access (Advanced)
- Visio (Intermediate)
- OneNote (Intermediate)
- Oracle eBusiness Suite (Advanced)
- Java (Intermediate)
- Sharepoint (Basic)
- SAP SRM (Basic)
- CSS (Intermediate)
- HTML (Intermediate)
- SQL (Intermediate)