An engineer / Project Manager with extensive HSE and process technology experience.
- Wastewater treatment plants; Safety consulting; Environmental consulting
- wastewater treatment plant design
- On site wastewater engineer reports
- Construction of over 60 WWTPs; Safety RA's; too much for here!
- Responsible for capital projects at the South East wineries. Responsible for environmental at all wineries.
- Doubling of winery size Increasing environmental capacity
Project managed the capital programme at the wineries and vineyards in the area of concerned. Also specialised in the projects pertaining to environmental issues.More
- Making steelmaking process more efficient
- Reduction in costs; improved yields; projects
- On continuous shift
- More job details available
Education and Qualifications
Cert 4 in OHS actually a Diploma in OHSMore
|1994||Business Management||Diploma||University of SA||Yes|
|1988||Chemical Engineering||Honours Degree||University of Adelaide||Yes|
|-||Safety & Risk management||No|
|-||Confined Space Entry||No|
|-||White card (QLD, TAS & WA)||No|
|-||Certificate IV in Occupational Health & Safety||No|
Achievements and Awards
Architectural Award for Gables Refurbishment 1999.
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Power Point (Advanced)
- AutoCAD (Intermediate)
- Mac-Pages (Intermediate)
- Mac-Numbers (Intermediate)
- Mac-Keynote (Intermediate)
- SAP (Basic)
- Primavera (Basic)