Business-focused project specialist with extensive operational and IT experience.
My blended experience of operational roles, line management and project roles in both Business and Information Technology provides genuine end-to-end understanding of business needs. I am known for my ability to establish and develop strong working relationships with technical and operational stakeholders of all levels.More
- planned and facilitated risk workshops with operational business stakeholder groups to review and risk assess current state business processes against AUSTRAC AML / CTF obligations.
- researched and documented AML / CTF obligations for AMP Permanent Offshore Establishments (POEs).
- facilitated workshops with POEs business and compliance stakeholders to ensure alignment with AMP's AUSTRAC Part B obligations.
- Delivery of project activities to allow AUSTRAC review.
The Program objectives was to resolve outstanding Regulator remediation findings in preparation for a review by AUSTRAC in Quarter 1, 2017. This Program was closed by AMP Limited on 23 December 2016.More
Duopoint Solutions Pty Limited is a Sydney-based consultancy focused on delivering information technology and business services to clients within the Wealth Management, Investment Management and Banking vertical markets. Please call on *** to discuss your current requirements.More
- Delivery of Compliance Programs - PPSR, AML/CTF and FATCA.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Project documentation preparation and management
- Subject Matter Expert - Investment and Banking Deposit Products
- Devlopement and delivery of training to project portfolio management and peers
- Successful project delivery
- Received three awards in recognition for achievements in last two project assignments
- Positive stakeholder feedback
- Training delivery
Six separate contract roles with Westpac. Renewals and new opportunities based on my strong delivery focus.More
Education and Qualifications
Business degree qualified to Masters level.More
|1997||Master of Management||Master's Degree||Macquarie Graduate Schol of Management||Yes|
|1997||Master of Management||Master's Degree||Macquarie Graduate School of Management||No|
|1985||Bachelor of Commerce||Undergraduate Degree||University of New South Wales||No|
- Word (Intermediate)
- Power Point (Intermediate)
- Visio (Intermediate)
- EXCEL (Intermediate)
- SAASU (Intermediate)