I’m available to start immediately. I've been in involved extensively with repair, maintenance and installation of various types of plants
Bindoon Services,Perth, Western Australia Electrician, Oct2013 – current Contracted as maintenance electrician to Anglo Gold Ashanti (Sunrise Dam). S&K Electrical, Geraldton, Western Australia Electrician, Aug2013 – Sep2013 An electrical contracting company based in Geraldton but with a temporary office on the Karara iron ore project located 200km east of Geraldton WA. Bradken, Welshpool Western Australia Maintenance Electrician, Feb 2012 – July2013 The Bradken foundry in Welshpool is responsible for the manufacture of consumable castings for mining machinery, for both local and international clients. My duties are to maintain and upgrade electrical components of the machinery on the factory floor, as well as the factory buildings.More
- Responsibilities Adhering to all the safety regulations The completion of work permits and JHA’s before the commencement of tasks or projects. Installation of electrical equipment. Scheduled maintenance of crusher and
- On site Induction
Maintenance of Crusher plant and Mills. Installation of light fittings. General installations on the plant and preventative maintenance controls.More
- of work permits and JHA’s (Take 5’s) before the commencement of tasks or Adhering to all the safety regulations The completion projects.
- On site Induction Completed High Risk Work (EWP) course
Installation of electrical equipment, light fittings boxes and switchboards. Installation of new cable trays, conduit and cablingMore
- Regular safety checks of all the electrical equipment The completion of work permits and JSA’s (Take 5’s) before the commencement of tasks or projects General repair, maintenance and installation of electrical equipment
- An in house safety course Completed a working at heights course High Voltage switching course held at Western Power Gained extensive knowledge of Western Australian work practices, and safety standards
Monitoring of production materials and the correction of inefficiencies via logic controllers Interfacing with PLC’s and control systems were faults have occurred Involved in regular team meetings aimed at improving safety, improving equipment/machinery task handovers between shift teams and new work requisitions and projects Liaising with the buyer with regards to stock levels, and the replacement of machine parts Planning for large and small electrical maintenance projects Installation of new machinery including cable trays and cabling High voltage switching for the furnace crewsMore
- Maintenance and construction electrician on heavy mobile fixed plant: crushers conveyors cranes and rail maintenance machinery. Installation of electrical control systems and cabling.
- Studied part time and received my National diploma in 2011 Attained a certificate for the E-plan electrical design program, PLC programming and other workshop related Certificates.
Fitted solar panels and charger in the workshop to aid in offsetting the energy demands Member of large team involved in the assembly of large sleeper exchanger “P190” and refitting of the largest rail profiling machine in South Africa “Speno”More
Education and Qualifications
National Diploma and A-grade electrician licenceMore
|2011||Higher National Diploma||College Diploma||germiston college||Yes|
|-||Elevated Work Platform||No|
|-||White card (QLD, TAS & WA)||No|
|-||Working at Heights||No|
|-||Senior First Aid or Workplace Level 2||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|-||EWP BoomType Elevating Work Platform (boom length 11 metres or more)||No|
Achievements and Awards
As an experienced and licenced WA A-grade electrician with a sound knowledge of Wiring Rules AS 3000, I offer in addition to this a current WA Drivers licence, HV switching, Working at heights and EWP (high risk) licence. I also have a White construction card, OH&S training and a current Applied First Aid ticket.
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Eplan, electrical drawing program (Basic)