A highly talented Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic with extensive experience seek a challenging position.
* More than 20 years experience in the Automotive Industry, including 7 years experience as a Heavy Duty Mechanic. * Great understanding of the full range of procedures and techniques used in servicing, repairing and maintaining all kind of vehicles. * Ability to identify and resolve the full range of problems associated with the work, including determining the nature and extent of malfunction or damage. * Proven ability to perform road and diagnostic tests to locate defects in operation or to verify work orders and complete fabrication, welding on vehicles and equipments. * Excellent ability to identify the full range of risks and liability implication associated with the work and take appropriate action to minimize those risks and refer organizational liabilities to supervisor. * Great understanding of established safety practices and equipment care procedures and demonstrated ability to instruct others in such practices and procedures. * Exceptional ability to prioritize own work and meet project and program deadlines. * Demonstrates a "hands on" approach, with high attentions to details. * Able to work long hours independently and in a team environment.More
- Diagnose, repair and maintenance diesel and petrol/gas-powered vehicles
- Carry out preventative maintenance, fault finding and repair fixed and mobile equipments
- Maintaining safe work practice and a safe work environment
- Service and repair air conditioning system
- Carry out preventative maintenance, breakdown repairs and fault finding.
- Workshop and field service
- Inspect, repair and maintain fixed and mobile equipments.
- Commitment towards all aspects of Safety, Health and the Environment
- Repairs, maintenance and routine service of mobile plant/heavy earthmoving machinery
- Workshop and field service in the mining environment
- Commitment to safe work practices
- Service, repair and maintenance on earthmoving equipments
- Workshop and field service, diagnose and repair
- Perform tyre repairs and make service calls
- Service and maintenance air conditioning system
- Commitment to safe work and OH&S principles
- Assembling new Caterpillar Off-Highway and Mining Trucks.
- Perform modifications requested by Caterpillar specifications
- Install and test final drives, Transmissions, Steering, Suspension, Fuel and Hydraulic Systems.
- Report problems that require attention of the supervisor or the manager
- Dedicated commitment to all Safety and Quality Assurance Policies
- Direct and participate in the repair, maintenance, and servicing Heavy and Light vehicles and Equipment.
- Successfully achieved a proven track record whilst in the last 10 years gained a high respect within the industry.
Rebuilding, reconditioning petrol and diesel engines.Diagnosed malfunctions and repairs engines, automatic electronic transmission and transaxles, manual drive trains and axles, drive shafts, differentials, suspension and steering systems, radio systems, fuel systems, lubrication systems, exhaust systems, hydraulic systems and brake systems.Perform fabrication and welding on vehicles and equipment.Demonstrated a commitment to safe work practices.More
Education and Qualifications
Repaire's Certificate, Heavy Vehicle Work (HVW), WA Department of Commerce WAMore
|2017||HM17 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)||Chevron||Yes|
|2017||HM12 Fitness for Duty||Chevron||Yes|
|2017||HM26 Managing Fatal Risk||Chevron||Yes|
|2017||QM20 Quarantine Managment for Fieldwork on Barrow Island||Chevron||Yes|
|2017||Hazard and Risk Management||Chevron||Yes|
|2015||Heavy Mobile Equipment Automotive Technician||Trade Certificate||WesTrac||Yes|
|2014||PTWO1 Permit to work for permit user||Chevron||Yes|
|2013||Automotive Mechanical Air Conditioning||Certificate II||IAME||Yes|
|2012||Construction Induction||Occupation Health and Safety||Yes|
|1990||Motor Vehicle Technician Mechanic||Trade Certificate||Vocational Secondary School and Educational Institute No 524 for Trade and Industry||Yes|
|1987||Secondary education||Junior Secondary Education (Yr10)||Babay Jozsef 3 Altalanos Iskola Nagyatad||No|
|-||Senior First Aid or Workplace Level 2||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|2014||HR Licence||Western Australia||Yes|
|2013||Use Portable Firefighting Equipment, Confine Small Workplace Emergencies||Aveling||Yes|
|2013||Industry Driver's Licence||Speedaware||Yes|
|2013||Refrigerant Handling Licence||ARC||Yes|
Achievements and Awards
Achieved in maintaining low cost on jobs in house, by performing fabrication, fast and qulity work.
- Word (Basic)
- Photoshop Pro (Basic)
- HTML (Basic)