A highly talented Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic with extensive experience seek a challenging position.
* More than 20 years experience in the Automotive Industry, including 7 years experience as a Heavy Duty Mechanic. * Great understanding of the full range of procedures and techniques used in servicing, repairing and maintaining all kind of vehicles. * Ability to identify and resolve the full range of problems associated with the work including determining the nature and extent of malfunction or damage. * Proven ability to perform road and diagnostic tests to locate defects in operation or to verify work orders and complete fabrication, welding on vehicles and equipments. * Excellent ability to identify the full range of risks and liability implication associated with the work and take appropriate action to minimize those risks and refer organizationalMore
- Assembling new Caterpillar Off-Highway and Mining Trucks.
- Perform modifications requested by Caterpiller specifications.
Install and test final Drives, Transmissions, Steering, Suspension, Fuel and Hydraulic systems. Direct and participate in the development and modification of vehicles and equipment to effect improvements or to meet new requirements. Dedicated commitment to all Safety & Qality Assurance Policies.More
- Direct and participate in the repair, maintenance, and servicing Heavy and Light vehicles and Equipment.
- Successfully achieved a proven track record whilst in the last 10 years gained a high respect within the industry.
Rebuilding, reconditioning petrol and diesel engines.Diagnosed malfunctions and repairs engines, automatic electronic transmission and transaxles, manual drive trains and axles, drive shafts, differentials, suspension and steering systems, radio systems, fuel systems, lubrication systems, exhaust systems, hydraulic systems and brake systems.Perform fabrication and welding on vehicles and equipment.Demonstrated a commitment to safe work practices.More
- Inspected engines, transmissions, axles and brakesystems to locate faults and malfunctions.
- Successfully developed more skills in panellbeating and spraypainting.
- Removed engines from vehicles, diagnosed mechanical troubles and facilitate the necessary repaires.
- Gained a good working knowledge of Japanese auto part imports.
Education and Qualifications
Repaire's Certificate, Heavy Vehicle Work (HVW), WA Department of Commerce WAMore
|1990||Motor Vehicle Technician Mechanic||Trade Certificate||Vocational Secondary School and Educational Institute No 524 for Trade and Industry||Yes|
|-||Senior First Aid or Workplace Level 2||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
Achievements and Awards
Achieved in maintaining low cost on jobs in house, by performing fabrication, fast and qulity work.
- Word (Basic)
- Photoshop Pro (Basic)
- HTML (Basic)