I am a trustworthy reliable and qualified person who has always given his best to any position that i have done
i have been trained within the navy as a boilermaker welder, metal fabrication, refrigeration and air conditioning, and numerous other tmarine technical courses culminating in a associate diploma of marine engineering systems.More
- familiar with reverse cycle split and ducted ac systems and also chilled water plant.
- maintained the tweed hospitals ac systems to a high standard for several years.
- working on conveyor systems
- worked to a high standard in arduous conditions
- currently in charge of air conditioning planned maintenance at a large regional hospital 21 yrs marine engineering
- high efficient standard of maintenance and operation of all air con related systems. marine engineering 21 yrs
in charge of all mechanical electrical marine engineering systemsMore
Education and Qualifications
associate diploma of marine engineering systems, trade qualified air conditioning and refrigeration, and trade certified metal fabrication and welding.More
|2010||refrigeration and air conditioning mechanic||Trade Certificate||NSW TAFE||No|
|2001||Chief Engineer associate diploma of marine engineering systems||Advanced Diploma||Royal Australian Navy||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|-||Pipe Fitting - Basic||No|
|-||SMAW Welding - Basic||No|
|-||Boiler Operator - Advanced||No|
|-||Boiler Operator - Basic||No|
21 years royal australian navy as a marine engineer and now working within the refrigeration and air conditioning industry. I have 2 full trade qualifications and a associate doploma in marine engineering, plus more.
- Word (Basic)
- Excel (Basic)
- Power Point (Basic)