Hardworking, Reliable, Very safety concious.
- Pit/Field service, repairing breakdowns. Scheduled services.
- Looking after a fleet of over 20 777D/F Cat dumptrucks. Keeping breakdowns to a minimal to assist operations.
Equipments worked on: Hitachi 1200, 1900, 2500 Excavators. CAT 777d/f dumptrucks. Rollers. D10 CAT Dozers. CAT 16M Graders. Various Watercarts.More
- Worked on mainly CAT equipment. Component rebuilds. Fault repairs.
- Used CAT SIS program and ET. Training apprentices.
- Services. Attend Trainings. Assist Tradesmen.
- Succesfully completed all TAFE modules.
Education and Qualifications
|2010||Trade Certificate in Diesel Fitting||Certificate III||CAIT, TAFE||Yes|
|-||White card (QLD, TAS & WA)||No|
|-||Senior First Aid or Workplace Level 2||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
Achievements and Awards
As a breakdown fitter, I have learnt to minimise breakdowns well therefore maximising productivity.