Self employed for 38 years, experience with upper management, as well as sweep and mop the floor. Business in Hospitality & Engineering.
- Through check on any vehicle defects, Time schedules and customers requests, diplomatic adhere to.
- Improvement in customer understanding. Cert. 111 Transport and Logistics.
This position with 43 different roots on the Sunshine Coast, the satisfaction and knowledge one obtains from various customer behavior-ism`s and local area mapping, is so rewarding.More
- Set up all operating systems for Department of Transport, ASIC and day to day running of Bus and Coach company. Preparation of Buses & Coaches readiness for DOT inspection.
- Utilization of previous years in engineering, sheet metal work as well as Bookwork, Operation Accreditation and the satisfaction of accomplishment in this new endeavour.
- Assist with repairs t damaged vehicles; 25 year frame inspections; Drive school bus when drivers sick. Interstate pick up of new buses; Coach Driver.
- Various avenues i worked at this job was extremely interesting.
- Bookkeeping; Manufacture and installation.
- Total job satisfaction in managerial, to each job, producing a product large or small with quality assurance.
Education and Qualifications
Completed to year 10 at Caloundra State High School Queensland, obtained my Leaving Certificate.More
|2011||Cert. 3 Transport & Logistics||Certificate III||Nambour TAFE||No|
|1977||Small Business Management||Associate's Degree||Government Correspondence||No|
|1972||Unit 1 & 2 Trade Theory||Trade Certificate||Randwick TAFE||No|
Achievements and Awards
My work satisfaction has always been to respect and admire the quality of the finished product, no matter how small or large it may be. I did however, win Australia Design & Manufacture Award in 1995.