Project /Commissioning Manager looking for new opportunities.
- Labor control, P/O sign off , Material req, Variation costing, Production control ( record keeping ), Nominee
- Manage multiple jobs
- Company adopted my testing procedure throughout Commissioning Manager for Fiona Stanley Hospital
Program labor to achieve key dates( forecasting ), Overall Coordination of labor( actual day to day ), Material requisition and costing where applicable, Reporting to the client and Company , Record keeping ,conduct daily pre-starts, weekly tool boxes, Fault investigation / accident reporting. Signing off Office of energy Notifications of works preliminary / Completion , Variation costing a client submission , Sub contractor coordination, ETC...More
- Labour control, Material Req , Production control, Variation Costing, Reporting
- Delivered medium sized projects in time and on budget.
- As app - normal app duties started to run medium jobs as a 3rd year. Moved onto A grade ran multiple jobs.
- Was put in charge of commercial jobs as an apprentice and recognized for my leadership ability attention to detail.
Education and Qualifications
Excelled at college with good grades and a positive attitude. Work experiences/life has taught me a lot. hands on skill with computers , self taught on all applications.More
|2014||Diploma of Management||LMA||No|
|2005||Electrical Mechanic||Trade Certificate||Balga Tafe||Yes|
|-||White card (QLD, TAS & WA)||No|
|-||Cert 4 front line managment||No|
|-||Working at Heights||No|
|-||Emergency First Aid or Workplace Level 1||No|
|-||Certificate IV in Training and Assessment||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|-||EWP BoomType Elevating Work Platform (boom length 11 metres or more)||No|
Achievements and Awards
Commissioning Manager for Fiona Stanley Hospital Main Electrical Contractor. Company Nominee Over 7 years Supervising EXP Cert 4 in Front line management
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Power Point (Intermediate)
- Acrobat Pro (Advanced)
- Photoshop Pro (Basic)
- MS Project (Intermediate)