I am seeking opportunity in Adelaide, Melbourne and Perth as "Transmission operation or Planning Engineer or project co-coordinator".
I am almost 8 years Experienced Telecommunication Network operation Engineer having expertise in Microwave Radio and Fiber transmission systems in multi-vendor in multi- technology (SDH, PDH, DWDM, Ethernet, and IP) and NMS platform.More
- Monitor various network elements (Router, Switch, F5, Firewalls, Server, Security, PABX, Wireless security, MAC, Contact center, Voice platform) in a multivendor environment in 24 X7 basis.
- Monitor, Analyse, Diagnose and restore customer services & networks to maintain service availability
- Analyse incoming alarms and event messages and respond accordingly
- Perform remote diagnostics on customer equipment to identify, isolate and where possible clear system faults
- Perform L1/L2 troubleshooting to isolate fault condition and troubleshoot any carrier related issue
- Provide technical advice to both internal customer support staff and external channel partners and customers.
- Create and maintain technical work instruction for individual customers
- Created some support documents and processes for different customers.
- Tier 2 O & M support(Fault Handling and Trouble shooting and Planned work) and alarm co-relation for TDM (SDH, PDH), WDM and Ethernet Network;
- Ensure NE availability in NMS for remote fault handling;
- Prepare guideline for fault handling and soft Preventive Maintenance of Transmission Domain;
- Performance analysis and traffic optimization of transmission System;
- Conduct logical preventive maintence such as RSL(Receive Level, OSNR, Ring status, SNCP status, hot standby switching, networki drilling and so on) of Transmission network.
- Execute work order in capacity Expansion plan as per change management guide line Prepare reports on Critical fault and take initiatives on improvement;
- Identified 50 bad performing SDH links and rectified with other stake holders.
- Spectrum offloading (52 CH of long haul MW link) project for reducing the OPEX
- Provided training to field Engineers on basic O&M on ADM and SDH MW NE.
- First line O&M and supervise field related activity (Fault handling and planned work), Microwave and Fiber Network;
- Maintain and Fault Handling of Power system in Telecommunication Industry;
- Fiber PAT (Preliminary Acceptance test) and FAT (Final Acceptance Test);
- Attend Los Survey and Technical Review(TR) session;
- Check and On air Fiber interface from STM1 to STM 64;
- Regular Preventive Maintenance of all telecommunication accessories in sites;
- Acceptance of Fiber network by using OTDR and Optical power meters and inspect physically
- Update TTS and work request manager(ROC used in Grameenphone)
- Reroute physically of all IBS about 105 (In building solution) from Metronet transmission to our own transmission system
- ET termination physically for connecting all core elements (MGw, and BSC) for new SAVAR Switch on airing with transmission backbone network.
- Co-ordination of preventive maintenance in my team regularly;
Education and Qualifications
|2014||White Card||Certificate I||WHS Queensland||No|
|2014||Electronic and Electrical Engineering||Bachelor Degree||Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology||No|
|2013||PMP(Project Management Professional) preparation course||Other||CPD Bangladseh||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
Achievements and Awards
Top performer in 3G network Deployment project. Mentioned as "Exceed Expectation" from 2009 to 2013 performance appraisal process
- Word (Advanced)
- Power Point (Advanced)
- Visio (Advanced)
- AutoCAD (Intermediate)
- EXCEL (Advanced)
- pathloss (Advanced)
- PNMS (Advanced)
- TNMS (Advanced)
- Net Viewer (Advanced)
- Minilink Manager (Advanced)
- c (Basic)