Ready to work anywhere, Exp in Demolition, Asbestos Removal, Plant Ops, Civil Works, Supervision & Management.
30 Years managing staff, plant and equipment on Demolition, Civil, Asbestos & Recycling projects Australia wide. Most recently achieved a 70% profit on a $4,000,000 project with nil LTI's while recycling 10,000t scrap, demolishing 10 acres of buildings and removing 40,000m2 asbestos.More
- Supervise & Manage deconstruction & hazardous material removal projects Manage OHS & HR at site level
- In the last 12 months managing profitable projects in Mt Isa, Sydney, Tasmania and the Pilbara including Asbestos Removal, Major industrial Demolition, 11megalitre Tank Refurbishment, Civil Works and smaller demolition projects.
Remote Projects Manager, Pilbara Area Manager, HSE Manager, Estimator and Tender Preparation.More
- Management of Multiple Projects
- Injury free on time completion of multiple jobs 24hrs X 7 days a week.
From estimation to project completion running up to 10 projects at a time in the public and private sectors.More
- Managing business, Contract Negotiation, HSE, HR, Finance, Operations, Procurement, Estimation, Programming and everything required to manage a SME.
- Building the business from start to 70 Employees, Working in varied operation environments, Managing multiple projects and expectations.
Multi Storey demolition & strip outs, Industrial, Commercial, Retail and Residential projects from Wollongong to Newcastle. Managing a business through changes in the marketplace as focus shifted from cheap is best to a safety and regulatory accountability regime.More
Education and Qualifications
30 Years in Demolition, Civil & hazardous Materials Removal, Project Manager with OHS qualification and various other client specific tickets as well as operators and high risk tickets. Holding or have held demolition & asbestos removal licences in 5 states.More
|2013||Snake Handling||Other||Pilbara Skills Centre||No|
|2013||Rio Tinto Personal Isolations||Other||Aveling||No|
|2013||Rio Tinto Lockholders||Other||Aveling||No|
|2013||Rio Tinto HSE Induction||Other||Aveling||No|
|2012||Cert IV OHS||Certificate IV||NSCA||Yes|
|2011||Cert IV Project Management||Certificate IV||NSW TAFE||Yes|
|-||GIQ Coal Mine Induction (Surface Mining) - Standard 11 Induction||No|
|-||Safety & Risk management||No|
|-||White card (QLD, TAS & WA)||No|
|-||Certificate IV in Occupational Health & Safety||No|
|-||Working at Heights||No|
|-||Senior First Aid or Workplace Level 2||No|
|-||OHS Construction Induction training||No|
|-||Emergency First Aid or Workplace Level 1||No|
|-||Asbestos Removal Licence||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|-||EWP BoomType Elevating Work Platform (boom length 11 metres or more)||No|
Cert IV OHS Cert IV Project Management 30 years in the Demolition & Associated Industries. Married 25 years
- Word (Intermediate)
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Power Point (Intermediate)
- Access (Basic)
- Visio (Basic)
- Creative Suite (Basic)
- Acrobat Pro (Intermediate)
- Photoshop Pro (Basic)
- Primavera (Basic)
- Cognos (Basic)