Seeking a career change to the mining industry in Stores, as an Operator or Drill and Blast.
- To relieve anyone, that's sick or on leave, covering all tasks from Stock ordering, Technical Sales, to Store man.
- Sole Initial Trainer for new Salesman, Taking over Ordering Responsibility,(When Manager is Absent),Technical Sales
Purchasing, Sales, Sales Trainer, Store person, Call center sales, Technical Sales(Store & Call center), Delivery's, Website MaintenanceMore
- Management and motivation of sales staff, Plan and prioritize daily Sales activities, Perform Website maintenance.
- I have worked through the ranks from Sales person to Sales manager.
Management and motivation of sales staff, Plan and prioritize daily sales activities, Maintain and develop new and existing customers, Perform after hours maintenance on Company website, Respond to all quote requests, Technical sales (Shop and Call centre), Manage Store in absence of Manager, Order all stock in absence of Manager, Manage end of day register balancing .More
- Customer Service, Store presentation, Open and close store as required, Re-order stock lines as they near depletion
- Was part of a close knit team in a strong local business, gained a lot of knowledge used now on a daily basis.
Open and close store as required, Re-order stock lines as they near depletion, Organize paperwork for customer warranties, Customer service, Ensure showroom is clean at all times, Perform local customer deliveries, Complete Stock and Invoice receival as required.More
- All Admin for Mackay Branch, Drop off & Pickup of Rail Freight, Counter Sales(Consumables)
- Able to utilize the skills I had gained from Certificate of Commercial & Office Studies
Check off incoming orders and send invoices to head office for payment – Print, check and send out monthly debtors statements – Sell consumables for farm implements to all customers – Do all account payments – Collect and deliver road and rail freight – Daily banking – Collect Mail – Order and collect tools and consumables for manufacturing division.More
- Customer Service, Stock Inwards, Small orders, Stock rotation, Maintain proper segregation of Dangerous Chemicals
- Learned How to drive a Forklift & how to safely handle large Items
Serve all customers – Take phone orders – Help customers to load large orders – Collect stock from suppliers as required – Unload large orders via forklift – Notify owners of any depleted stock – Book in small engine repairs, Brush cutters, Mowers etc. – Rotate Feed, Seed, Chemicals, Fertilizer etc. to gain optimum use of storage.More
- Store sales, Stock rotation, Stock ordering, Local Deliveries.
- Spent my 1st 2 years in Industrial Power & Hand Tool sales here, and gained a lot of the knowledge I have today.
Open and close store as required – Re-order stock lines as they near depletion – Organize paperwork for customer warranties – Customer service – Ensure showroom is clean at all times – Perform local customer deliveries.More
- Customer Withdrawals / Deposits; Open new accounts; Clean Branch Daily, Correct display of Marketing posters.
- Gained Invaluable Customer Service Skills and Cash Handling Experience.
Facilitate Customer Withdrawals / Deposits; Open new accounts; Clean Branch Daily; Display promotional posters as directed by Marketing Dept; Supervise Branch(In Absence of Supervisor / Branch ManagerMore
Education and Qualifications
I haven't stopped learning since completing grade 12 in 1992, I have obtained numerous Licences, Tickets etc, & a wealth of Experience, I've allways been happy to do further Studies / Courses to Aid my Career, even if at my own ExpenseMore
|1993||CN068 Certificate of Commercial and Office Fundamentals||TAFE||Gold Coast Institute of Tafe||Yes|
|1993||CN069 Certificate of Commercial and Office Studies||TAFE||Gold Coast Institute of Tafe||Yes|
|1992||CN068 Certificate of Commercial and Office Fundamentals||TAFE||Mackay College of Tafe||Yes|
|1992||Certificate of Graduation||Senior Secondary Education (Yr12)||St Patricks College Mackay||Yes|
|-||GIQ Coal Mine Induction (Surface Mining) - Standard 11 Induction||No|
|-||QLD Coal Board Medical||No|
|-||White card (QLD, TAS & WA)||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|-||HR Heavy Vehicle Truck Licence (Unrestricted)||No|
Achievements and Awards
Previously I have attained and renewed a Private Aeroplane Licence with a Night Visual Flight Endorsement. In more recent times I have attained a Qld HR Unrestricted Licence, completed a coal board medical, completed GIQ Coal Surface induction standard 11. Units of competency - RIIRIS201A - RIIERR205A - RIIOHS201A - RIIGOV201A - RIICOM201A - RIIERR302A I also have a Qld White Card (CPCCOHS1001A)
- Word (Intermediate)
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Power Point (Basic)
- Mac-Pages (Intermediate)
- Mac-Numbers (Intermediate)
- Mac-Keynote (Basic)