My career history constitutes of experience in IT industry which includes project management/coordination experience in both business and technology focused projects, an experienced team leader with the ability to initiate/manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects. I have extensive experience in supporting the PMO and PMs to complete the delivery of the following technical projects in accordance with PMO procedures and policies; IT service delivery, infrastructure upgrades, migration, development of web applications & Mobile apps, assisting Marketing in implementation of new digital guidelines and customer experience (CX) team to collect data in order to refine & implement innovative ideas. I have demonstrated strong analytical and technical skills during the complex assignments, versatile team player with ability to co-ordinate and communicate with others, Goal-oriented, hard worker with supporting background and education capabilities, Excellent in dealing with colleagues and management.More
- Managing the following activities of OLP (Online payment systems) program & Cross Sell project * Attending daily meeting with relevant stakeholders. * Prepare weekly reports * Attending discussion forum with SADAD to materialize the plan. * Providing weekly status updates. * Follow up action plan * Attending weekly meetings on OLP progress update. * Circulating the updates and action items of the plan to all stakeholder. * Update the schedule plan
- Successfully completed an enterprise project "Cross Selling"
- Successfully completed the project "Online payment System"
- Worked as a consultant/coordinator to migrate and consolidate AIX partitions from p5 hardware to p7 using dual VIOS. Assisted and coordinated the PM in completion of about 100 lpars migration from 10 p570s to two p780 machines. A thorough study was performed to discover the existing environment. As a result an impact analysis report was produced in which the pre-requisites for migration from p5 to p7 were highlighted.
- Major Achievements: Configured Dual VIOS with Shared Ethernet and vhosts/vfchosts Total setup of various PowerHA 6.1 and 7.1 for active/active and active/passive solutions Configured gpfs cluster of 6 nodes Successfully comp
- Standardization & Stabilization :- Applied latest Technology Level, Service Pack, Fix pack etc.. Ensured regular backup for the AIX Servers, VIO Servers, HMC Migrated old versions of AIX operating system to latest. Automatio
- Core member of providing Level 2 Remote Support for the Critical shared Deliver Customers, round the clock.
- My duties included the design, implementation, testing of various solutions for clients to their specific needs. Operating System Installations and Maintenance Applying fixes and patches. User administration & Performance mon
- Worked as a Systems Engineer to provision Intel based solutions including hardware as well as custom build operating systems and applications to different institutions.
Education and Qualifications
Training Courses: MIS - IT Graduate AIX Advanced System Administration Versions 5.3, 6.1 and 7.1 Power Virtualization using VIOS IBM PowerHA 6.1 and 7.1 General Parallel File system cluster (GPFS) Fedora Linux Unix Shell Scripting Sigma sixMore
|2010||Master of Information Systems||Master's Degree||CQUniversity||No|
|2006||system administration||Graduate Diploma||Baulkham Hills, TAFE||No|
|-||Occupational First Aid or Workplace Level 3||No|
Achievements and Awards
Configured Dual VIOS with Shared Ethernet and vhosts/vfchosts Total setup of various PowerHA 6.1 and 7.1 for active/active and active/passive solutions Configured gpfs cluster of 6 nodes Successfully completed numerous upgrades/migration of existing infrastructure of power 5 to new hardware IBM Power 7 LPARs
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Power Point (Advanced)
- Access (Intermediate)
- MS project (Basic)
- Planview (Intermediate)
- Sharepoint (Intermediate)
- Unix (Intermediate)
- AIX (Intermediate)
- Linux (Intermediate)
- Hyperion (Intermediate)
- Dlpar (Advanced)
- Lpar (Advanced)
- VIO Server (Advanced)
- SQL server (Intermediate)
- Unix admin (Intermediate)
- systems support (Intermediate)
- System admin (Intermediate)
- virtualization (Intermediate)
- HTML (Basic)
- SQL (Intermediate)