I'm hardworking,dynamic, flexible and willing to learn more, please give me a try and I assure you will not regret
- Look after pigs( feed, water,clean, treat sick, etc). Do maintenance( welding,plumbing), operate tractor and bobcat
- Got Cert III in Agriculture (Pig Production), Learn Australian way of producing pig. Got a supervisory training,etc
- Manage and supervise day to day operation of a Pig Farm Unit, Manage and supervise people, analyze & solve problem
- Gain much higher experience in people handling, farm operation and technical knowledge about the industry.
- Looking after the whole operation at the farm (Pig Farm).Managing and supervising the people and their job.
- Learn more about the actual operation of the farm and learned how manage people to do their best.
Education and Qualifications
|2010||Cert II in Business||Certificate II||Polytechnic West||No|
|1998||Bachelor in Agriculture Technology||Bachelor Degree||Sorosogon State College-Philippines||Yes|
|-||Workplace Health and Safety Representatives||No|
|-||Senior First Aid or Workplace Level 2||No|
|-||OHS Construction Induction training||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
Achievements and Awards
1.Graduate in Bachelor of Agriculture Technology 2.13 yrs experience in Pig Farming 3.Cert III in Agriculture 4. Cert II in Business 5.Got 3 subjects in Business Administration 6.A certified Telescopic Handler (Bobcat and Loader) 7.Have a Forklift Ticket 8.Completed a New Supervisor Training at Australian Institute of Management 9.Completed an OHS training
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Power Point (Basic)
- .NET (Basic)
- HTML (Basic)