A Finance specialist with a wide range of exposure to different industries - Mining Contractors, Agribusiness and Funds Management.
A Finance and Treasury specialist with exposure to various Industries including Mining Equipment and Contractors, Agribusiness and Funds Management.More
- Financing working capital for Small to Medium Enterprise through the financing of Single Invoices.
- Trading Foreign Exchange on personal account
- Managing short to medium term Group Cashflows. Co-ordinating Debt drawdowns Managing Foreign Exchange and interest rate exposures. Daily Transact Banking and managing Finance / operating leases Monthly reporting and compliance
- Rebuilding the reporting on Finance / Operating leases to include on the cashflow reporting
The transactional banking included International bank accounts across the group and the various JV bank accounts. The group cashflow included all movements of cash through the organisation including all international accounts and the JV accounts. The Risk management of Foreign Exchange was due to amount of Capital Expenditure on Mining Equipment sourced overseas.More
- Managed Foreign Exchange hedging strategies and interest rate swaps. Global cashflow reporting. Managed group debt and Global banking Management and reporting on Finance leases Treasury compliance and Monthly reporting
- Rebuilt Group Cashflow to show 12 monthly rolling forecasts and actuals for efficient reporting to Management
- Regulatory Reporting - Basel 2 - Bankwest Tax Consolidation of Oil Rig JV - Clough / AMEC Business Analyst - Small to Meduim Enterprise
- Financial Analysis and forecasting for various enterprises while contracting.
- Produced Monthly Investment Performance across all available Investment Products. Co-ordinated research on new investment products and managed the Approved Product Lists accross Group and Institutional clients.
- Rebuilt model profile performance and assisting the development of in house reporting packages.
- Assisted in producing Monthly Investment performance reports for investment products offered across the Group. Produced research reports for 600 plus managed funds on bi-annual reporting.
- Organised an improved reporting timeframes for the products that I was responsible for.
- Cashflow analysis and creditor control Treasury compliance and Insurance
- Extended cashflow forecasting to rolling six month blocks
Education and Qualifications
Completed Bachelor of Business with a Major in Finance. Post graduate study includes the Applied Finance and Investment through FINSIA with numerous short courses completed.More
|2003||Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment||Graduate Diploma||FINSIA||No|
|1995||Bachelor of Business (Finance)||Bachelor Degree||Edith Cowan University||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|1990||Heavy Combination||WA Govt||No|
- Word (Basic)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Power Point (Basic)
- Access (Basic)
- Hyperion (Basic)