Software Test Analyst with 11+ years experience
Software Testing professional with 11 years of experience in software testing for Equities Cash, Portfolio trade business, Wealth management, Market Risk and OTC derivatives domain for leading global Investment Banks and Stock exchanges.More
- Previously was working as a Test Analyst in Barclays Capital for Market Risk and Wealth Management projects. ;
- Also worked as Test Analyst and Team lead/on-site coordinator for UBS Securities AG Asia for Cash Equities project for UBS APAC markets. ;
- Experience of working at multiple locations like London, Hong Kong, Singapore and India with teams located along different geographical locations ;
- Worked on Quality Center, Test planning, Test execution and Defects. Skills cover all aspects of SDLC lifecycle, from requirement specification through to delivery and Implementation and maintenance support. ;
- Accurate and concise documentation skills, used for creating Test plans, Test Scenarios, Test Requirement Matrix, Test Scripts, data set up, Test completion Report and KT documents. Prepared and enhanced Defect Reports and defect matrix in the project. Exposure of both Enhancement and Maintenance Testing of Mainframe Web based client applications.
- Testing experience covers manual testing, Web-based application testing, Interface and Database Testing.
- Project scheduling in terms of timeliness and resources required for QA schedule.
- Team lead and project coordination for teams located in diverse geographical locations
- System understanding for new business changes and preparation of test Strategy and Test scripts
- Experience in project analysis and execution for a complete FRONT to BACK flow.
- Experience in creating UAT Test cases and co-coordinating with users for UAT. ;
- Leading functional Testing team of 5 for OTC Derivatives Clearing project working on Agile Methodology. ;
- Providing Test Estimates for Functional User stories. ;
- Creating detailed Test Cases and Test data for User stories based on Acceptance criteria
- Leading as well as hands-on Test execution for all functional JIRAs in each sprint
- Prioritizing the user stories for Automation and giving walkthrough of the functionality to Automation team
- Tracking Testing progress for both Functional and Automation teams
- Giving Demo of the functionality to business stakeholders in Sprint Review Meeting
- Giving regular Test Status updates to Stakeholders and senior management
- Create and maintain current test process documentation. Recording test statistics, providing matrices and generating regular status updates, reports.
- Following complete QC life cycle i.e. mapping requirements to test cases, transfer test cases in test plan to test lab & mapping defects to test cases. ;
Project Synopsis: Titan OTC project is OTC Derivatives Clearing application. It is a platform used by Clearing members and Inter Dealer brokers (IDB) for booking OTC trades for OTC Swaps, Futures and Options on swaps. It enables the Clearing members and IDBs to clear trades on behalf of their clients with Singapore Stock exchange. The platform allows Clearing members to set Position and Credit threshold limits for their clients based to avoid risk of default and allow trades based on these checks.More
Project Synopsis: Sapphire is sales and Execution trading Platform for all Asia markets. This system is used by UBS sales traders for inputting/accepting Fix Client Cash orders from Clients and then forwarding these trades to Execution traders. The application has electronic connectivity to major APAC exchanges via a 3rd party Trading application. The Application also supports direct market flow orders to exchange from Clients (No touch orders to exchange). It is the front end for Equities Algo trading in major Asia markets like HK, KR, TW, and SG. It is also an Execution Platform for Asia Portfolio OrdersMore
Education and Qualifications
|2004||Bachelor of Engineering||Other||University of Mumbai, India||No|