- - Installation of electrical systems in luxury homes - Dome connections - Training apprentices
- Home completed published in Clipsal magazine which is issued Australia wide.
- - Air Conditioner installations & maintenance - Commercial & Light industrial installations - Alarm installations
- More job details available
- 11 years experience in hospitality in various organisations ranging from large mine sites to a 4 star hotel.
- Working at Mount Keith mining operation from construction phase to production phase.
Education and Qualifications
My CV shows a range of skills sets from 11 years in the hospitality industry (including 9 years in mine site catering) and 9 years in the construction industry. Experience in the construction industry ranges from AC installations through to large electrical projects.More
|2009||Trade Certificate of Electrical Mechanics||Trade Certificate||Challenger TAFE||No|
|2004||Engineering (Split System Air Conditioning)||Certificate II||TAFE||No|
|1997||Trade Certificate in Cooking||Trade Certificate||TAFE||No|
Tickets, Permits and Licences
|-||A Grade Electrical Worker's Licence||No|
|-||Refrigerant Handling Licence||No|
|-||Western Power Service Connect||No|
Achievements and Awards
- A Grade Electrical License - Refrigeration Handling License - Western Power Dome Ticket - 11 years experience in mine site catering/management
- Word (Intermediate)
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Power Point (Intermediate)
- Mac-Pages (Basic)
- Mac-Numbers (Basic)
- Mac-Keynote (Basic)