To facilitate the delivery of information systems projects via project based and consulting roles in organisations that embrace change and provide opportunities for staff to excel and develop.More
- Design and implement Disaster Recovery capability and governance model replacing DR services formerly provided by CSC, generating savings of $250,000/year.
- Redesigned critical Supply Chain service recovery strategies to suit changed underlying data centre technology and reduce recovery time from 12 hours to less than four.
- Provide assistance to IS projects to design and deliver service continuity strategies in line with deployed technologies and Disaster Recovery processes.
- Project managed the portfolio of work to design, purchase and implement $5M worth of networking and SAN infrastructure across two data centres.
- Lead the development of current state documentation and migration plans to move 120Tb of file data, 250 virtual servers and approximately 70 SAN attached and standalone physical servers between two data centres.
- Managed the delivery of the migration effort, coordinating all change management and communication with system owners.
- Project achieved operational savings of $600,000 per annum, and a Return on Investment (ROI) of approximately 50% over the three-year lifespan of the equipment.
- Project managed the relocation of critical systems and communications services from an on premise legacy computer room into a Tier 3 data centre in Perth.
- Lead the development and delivery of the iOps Collaboration Technology Centre execution plan.
- Lead the development of change management artefacts as required by the BHPB Small Project Management Framework.
Key Projects: BHP Billiton Iron Ore - Disaster Recovery Team Lead WorleyParsons - ANZ Storage Refresh & Data Centre Migration WorleyParsons - QV1 Data Centre Relocation Woodside - Browse iOps Collaboration Technology Design BHP Billiton - Regional Data Centre ProjectMore
- Project identification, scoping, risk analysis, resourcing, work package management, finalisation and quality assurance
- More job details available
- Lead the identification, scoping and management of client business opportunities through regular face to face and phone contact.
- Account for delivery of projects and ongoing service delivery to clients through the effective management of the engineering team.
- Oversee rapid issue resolution, situation communication and client understanding for all project and service delivery based issues that arose.
- Achieve and maintain monthly revenue targets through management of client relationships and ensuring that RDA is the primary IT support provider.
- Provide strategic IT advice and implementation support to small businesses, key projects included $25K system upgrade for Property Matrix, and $45K work package for Scope Engineering to consolidate systems and implement basic document management process.
- Two months procurement management for Kagara Mining which involved analysis of tenders and final vendor selection for $650K worth of contracts.
- Five months project management at Unified Pty Ltd, involved on the rescheduling of the Department of Sport & Recreation CRM project and planning and design of the development schedule for the Cancer Council WA CRM project.
- Solution scope and implement system upgrades on client networks, typically involving desktop rollouts and back-end infrastructure upgrades.
- Coordinate the service delivery to over 100 clients around the Sydney area and act as the initial client contact point.
- Mentor and lead the engineering group of six engineers to deliver efficient an effective service to Sydney based clients.
- Manage and control of project based work carried out by third party providers in regional locations around Australia.
Education and Qualifications
|2011||Masters of Business and Technology||Master's Degree||Australian Graduate School of Management||No|