- Business development: Implementation of business development activities for the Corporate, Property, Energy and Resources, and Workplace Relations practice groups
- Marketing materials and documents: Preparation and editing of tenders, capability statements, brochures, flyers, contact cards, CVs and fee earner profiles ;
- Internal and external communications: Preparation and distribution of legal updates, newsletters, event communications, and Christmas and Chinese New Year eCards ;
- Advertising: Preparation of print and online advertisements ;
- Online communications: Brand and content management of the firm website, intranet and social media profiles ;
- Deals management: Collation and distribution of deals for website and media ;
- Sponsorships and memberships: Management of sponsorships and memberships including the Governance Institute of Western Australia, AMEC, RIU Explorers Conference, Australian Agribusiness Association of Australia, AMPLA, and the WA Mining Club ;
- Events: Management of client events, seminars, discussion forums, roundtables, and internal staff events ;
- Office relocation and firm rebrand: Participation in marketing activities for the Perth office move and rebrand from Allion Legal to Allion Partners ;
- Research projects: Including sector based initiatives etc. ;
- Database management: Management of client data used for targeted marketing and business development activities ; and
- Merchandise: Liaising with suppliers for the design and purchase of firm merchandise .
Provided administration support to HR Manager. Provided support on projects related to office move and firm rebrand. Assisted with the establishment of new practice group.More
- Rebrand: Participating in national rebranding of firm and in particular coordination of fee earner and practice group profiles, merchandise, stationery, press releases, signage, feedback on brand guidelines and architecture, and participation on various sub-committees in relation to transitional feedback and issues ;
- Marketing materials and documents: Preparation and editing of tenders and capability statements, profiles, flyers, brochures, invitations, contact cards and signage ;
- Business development activities: Practice group development and practitioner personal brand building ;
- Budget management: Management of budgets for various projects and activities ;
- Database management: Collation and segmentation of client data used for targeted marketing and business development activities ;
- Media: Preparation and distribution of media releases and articles ;
- Social media: LinkedIn training and profile management ;
- Advertising: Preparation of print advertisements for newspapers, magazines and directories ;
- Events: Management and coordination of internal and external events including major client events, Christmas lunches, end of financial year functions, boardroom lunches, roundtable events, seminars, cocktail functions, tennis days, conference booths, ALFA International conference, and staff sporting events ;
- Website: Content and profile management of firm website ;
- Sponsorships: Management of sponsorships including Family Business Australia, Australia Israel Chamber of Commerce, Australian Hotels Association (WA and SA), Liquor Stores Association, and Dalkeith Tennis Club ;
- Karratha committee: Management of marketing and business development activities and opportunities to build firm presence in the North West ; and
- Merchandise: Management and design of firm merchandise .
- Business development: Preparation of tenders, expressions of interest and presentation documents for private and government organisations
- Communications: Preparation and printing of the Arrix Spotless internal newsletter ;
- Print advertisements: Development of print advertisements ;
- Employee program: Management of the Arrix Spotless Employee of the Month program ; and
- Administration: Business development/pipe line reporting; contract start up administration.
ARRIX SPOTLESS (Spotless Services Australia Limited), Marketing OfficerMore
- Reception support.
SELECT APPOINTMENTS, * Temporary administration positions at AstraZeneca, Mirvac and EDI Mining ;More
- Corporate Marketing Department ;
- Publications: Production and distribution of the UK Pensions newsletter, Pharma Update, Pensions Stop Press, Insurance Update, Investment Issues newsletter in both hard copy and electronic format (using Web Publication Tool and HTML Emailer) ;
- Client relationship reports: Compilation of client analysis for events, seminars and publications ;
- Data management: Carried out project to migrate key client data from partner address books and multiple spreadsheets onto a centralised CRM system; responsible for the maintenance of client data for the Employment, Pensions, and Financial Market Group practices ; and
- Event management: Management of guest lists according to target and segmentation requests; distributing html/hard copy invitations and recording responses; attended in house seminars to assist in the preparation of venue and management of registration desk; wrote event communication guide.
- Membership: Membership sales and management of current members/database ;
- Website management/electronic newsletters: Management of online content for Chamber and Fremantle First website; wrote promotional/news articles for website/newsletters; management of online membership directory ;
- Copy writing: Production of Chamber membership brochure; wrote copy for series of print advertisements for photography competition; wrote promotional copy for Frarri Cafe which was printed in Community Newspaper Group Lift Out; wrote copy for Gotheborg visit to Fremantle which was printed in the Fremantle Gazette ;
- Market/bid research: Experience Perth Wintertime Lift Out a tourism publication and international sailing bid; development of online member satisfaction survey ;
- Chamber events: Organisation/coordination of Business After Hours, breakfasts, lunch clubs, Fremantle Fashion Festival ;
- Community relations: Management of retail committee meetings and late night trading marketing sub committee including agenda and minute writing; management of the Fremantle First Security Program; representation of the Chamber at the University of Notre Dame Jobs Fair and the Skywest Showcase (tourism) ;
- Fremantle First project management: Coordination of the Buyer's Project, sponsorship and gift bags for the Fremantle Fashion Festival; coordination of the Fremantle First Amateur Photographic Competition ;
- Media relations: Met with producer and host of the television program The Great Outdoors and took them to filming locations and participated in filming; liaised with journalists and sales staff from the Community Newspaper Group; conducted interview with Fremantle Radio for Fremantle Fashion Festival ; and
- Secretary for the Marine Broker's Institute and signatory for Australian Certificates of Origin .
- Part time employment whilst completing University degree ;
- Data entry/producing automated reports ;
- Arrangement of seminar and capability packs/mail outs ;
- Media release for WA Business News ;
- Organisation of firm sponsorships such as Youth Focus Ball and United Way/HBF Golf Day ;
- Coordination of events and internal meetings ;
- Client entertainment program and Australian String Quartet review report ;
- Arrangement of professional photography ;
- Stock management of publications and special-purpose stationary ; and
- Internal and external correspondence .
- Assisted in the organisation of media launch/media kits/event preparation ;
- Research/data entry/document editing ; and
- Assisted in the preparation of forum brochure/High Commissioner invitation.
- Reception, engineering consultancy in the oil and gas industry ;
- Data entry and document control/travel arrangements ;
- Coordination of Christmas functions/business luncheons ;
- Accounts receivable and payable/invoicing/payroll/superannuation/banking/telegraphic transfers ; and
- Printing and binding of reports/word processing/correspondence .
- Reception - restaurant enquiries and reservations ;
- Preparation of daily menu/promotional mail outs/What's On flyer/Functions ;
- Database maintenance/correspondence ; and
- Banking/money handling/stationery ordering.
Memberships Asia Pacific Professional Services Marketing Association (APSMA), former committee memberMore
Education and Qualifications
|2012||High School Certificate||Other||Penrhos College||No|
|2005||Bachelor of Commerce - Marketing||Other||Curtin University of Technology||No|
|2000||Diploma - Management||Diploma||Challenger TAFE||No|
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Advanced)
- Power Point (Advanced)
- Visio (Basic)
- SAP (Basic)