Highly experienced Builder/Site Manager skilled with the communication and leadership skills for project delivery.
Primary driving force from inception to completion, behind the overall planning, coordination and control of both residential and commercial construction projects across Australia; with a focus on servicing non government organisations in remote locations. My role is to manage stakeholder relationships and coordinate all operational scope of works in accordance with meeting milestones along the critical path, underpinned with cost control and a strict adherence to Safety and Quality Management Systems.More
- Primary driving force from inception to completion, behind the overall planning, coordination and control of both residential and commercial construction projects across Australia.
- Effective construction leadership - Overcome complex project challenges making high-stake decisions using experience backed judgment, strong work ethic and irreproachable integrity.
My role is to manage stakeholder relationships and coordinate all operational scope of works in accordance with meeting milestones along the critical path, underpinned with cost control and a strict adherence to Safety and Quality Management Systems.More
- Managed and supervised the full scope of works on both residential and commercial building projects,coordinating multiple construction sites simultaneously.
- Site managed the construction from July 04’ – Mar 05’ of the $2.7M upgrade to the Flagstone Primary School, helping to deliver the project to schedule and approximately 15% under budget.
Responsibilities included coordinating and driving construction schedules, maintaining thorough record keeping and administering Site Safety Management, regularly reporting progress to senior management, managing all associated sub contractor scope of works, and being the site contact for Clients, stakeholders and Consultants.More
- I served as a Site Supervisor on the 17 storey Flynn Street Apartments Project in Brisbane with Barclay/Mowlem, gaining extensive management experience.
- I helped contribute to project completion under time and budget from start to finish of project
Responsibilities included: • Conducting OH&S inductions, pre-start & toolbox meetings. • Plant, materials & labour procurement/delivery and storage. • Site surveys, set-out procedures, interpreting plans and specifications. • Coordinating sub contractors and construction activities as per construction schedule. • Maintaining accurate record keeping processes.More
- In !999, I was posted to the Jungle Warfare Centre in Canungra Qld as a Sargeant, serving as an Instructor mentoring new recruits in their initial employment training as Royal Australian Engineers.
- I enlisted in the Australian Army as a 41st class Apprentice Carpenter & Joiner, graduating from the Army Apprentices School and the School of Military Engineering in December.
A Sapper with the Royal Australian Engineers, I was posted to 7 Field Regiment working on remote area Government programs aiding Aboriginal communities with housing and commercial infrastructure across outback Queensland, Western Australia, and the Northern Territory. Promoted to Corporal I served with 1 Field Regiment deployed throughout Australia, and on ADF peacekeeping operations across South East Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East.More
Education and Qualifications
Diploma Of Building & Construction/Cert IV Building & Construction/Cert IV OH&S/Cert IV Frontline Management/Cert IV Training & Assessment/Supervise Tilt-Up WorkMore
|2013||Assessment & Workplace Training||Certificate IV||Tafe QLD||No|
|2013||Supervise Tilt-Up Work||Other||Master Builders Association WA||No|
|2012||CERT 4 IN FRONTLINE MANAGEMENT||Certificate IV||Skills Australia||No|
|2012||Cert iv in Occupational Health & Safety||Certificate IV||Skills Australia||No|
|2012||Building & Construction||Technical Diploma||Careers Australia||No|
|2011||Building and Construction||Certificate IV||Careers Australia||No|
|-||Certificate IV in Occupational Health & Safety||No|
|-||Working at Heights||No|
|-||Senior First Aid or Workplace Level 2||No|
|-||OHS Construction Induction training||No|
|-||Certificate IV in Training and Assessment||No|
Achievements and Awards
QLD BSA Builders Lic no. *** SA CBS Builders Lic no. 210996 Diploma of Building & Construction Cert IV in Building & Construction Cert IV in Occupational Health & Safety Cert IV Frontline Management CERT IV Training & Assessment Trade Certificate in Carpentry & Joinery CPCCBC4022A Supervise Tilt-Up Work RIIOHS204A Work Safely At Heights
- Word (Advanced)
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Sharepoint (Advanced)